19

<Oh hey I'm back. A/N at end peeps.>

Songs for this chapter are:

Untouchable- Taylor Swift

We are stars- The Pierces

I almost do -Taylor Swift

I don't believe you- P!nk

~~~

The rest of the week was harmless, and I've learned quite a bit. Clarissa likes her coffee black, while I drink tea every morning. Zayn was extremely smart, in every class he takes. Thankfully, my math grades are not low, and I'm understanding what's happening. Sophia had asked me to lunch a couple times and we went off campus to eat and discuss school and boys. Well, mostly Liam.

Friday came to quickly, and I knew the parties were going to start again. I don't have to go this weekend, I mean I could just stay in and read more Wuthering Heights. Professor Hardy wants us to write an essay on chapter one, but obviously I've already finished it.

Now I was just sitting on the couch in the apartment eating my heart out. Harry was out and about somewhere, while Louis and Niall were off in their rooms. To everyone's surprise this week Niall decided he was moving out. Harry and Louis said I could get his room. What good friends.

"What'cha up to?" Louis walks into the living room and takes a seat next to me. He was dressed in his jeans with a tank, and jean jacket.

"I'm just sitting here, like a bore. Are you going to that party tonight?" Louis was a newly single guy, and was probably looking for a new girl, or at least a rebound. I never really met the infamous Eleanor, but Sophia had told me she was nice.

"Yes I am, and you should come. Sarah you can't just sit inside every night." He was right I couldn't just shield myself off from everybody else, but it was easy for me. I wasn't really into this crowd. "Come on! You won't believe what happens at these parties Sarah. I mean unbelievable dares and bets, it's insane." Louis reminded me in a way of Kristina. How much I missed her. She would never forgive me, I knew it already.

"Fine I'll come." Louis got me wondering what kind of insane dares or bets were made. I mean they were probably just to take shots, or have sex with that girl in a room. Typical party stuff, am I right?

I get up from the couch to get ready. It doesn't take me long since I still have the makeup and hair from today done. Thank god I never left anywhere looking like trash. All I had to do was slip my outfit on and then I'd be going to another party. How do I always end up at parties?

"Okay let's go." Louis picks up his keys and we walk out the door and take the elevator to the lobby. It was still light out, and the sunset was beautiful. The weather had been in our favor lately. It was nice not having any rain pour down on Texas.

We drive to the party, which obviously was at a frat house. I've come to learn that parties always took place at frat houses on campus, because the place was big enough. The poor people that lived there though had to clean up every weekend. I guess they didn't mind.

"We are here." Louis gets out and I follow right behind. We walk in and I immediately see Liam, but without Sophia. She said she had a big test on Monday and wouldn't be able to hang out this weekend.

I walk over to where Liam is and we exchange hellos. He seemed to be a bit tipsy by now, which made him look so sleepy. Everyone knew it was the weekend and they could do whatever they wanted to. Especially get plastered drunk.

"Look who showed up. What are you doing her Mary?" I remember this nickname. It was hurtful and offensive. She was referring to me as the Virgin Mary. People used to call me this in high school. It surprisingly still stung.