45

<A/N at end guys!!>

Songs for the chapter:

The Scientist- Coldplay

Thinking of You- Katy Perry (Reminded me so much of when Sarah was with Josh, but thinking of Harry.)

Smile- Mikky Ekko

~~~

"But see none of us are perfect, we are all messed up In our own little scary ways."

"So tell me why you called so late. I mean you were always asleep by this time." Kristina was right. I usually never was up this late, except for when we used to go party hopping and last night was an exception.

"I just needed to talk to someone that has known me my whole life. I miss you Kristina, and I need to tell you so much." I wanted to tell Kristina everything, but I wanted to see her in person more. Then an idea struck me.

"Come and visit here this week. We can talk and I can finally see you after months. I need to talk to you in person Kristina." I had a small summer break this week, and thankfully nobody had classes. I could see Kristina all week, with no interruptions.

"Really? I mean I can definitely come considering I do nothing at all. Should I come tomorrow?" I start getting excited about Kristina coming, and thinking about what we could do this week. I was nervous about introducing her to Clair, and my other friends but I think it'll be great either way.

"Yes, come tomorrow and you can either stay with me or at a hotel. I just have to check with my roommate first. I think you'll really like each other." I can hear Kristina laugh on the other line. I know she's as excited as I am, but is she also nervous as I am?

"Okay, I can't wait Sarah! I guess I'll see you tomorrow. Text me the address, and remember I love you bitch." I tell Kristina I love her, and once we hang up I text her the directions to the dorm building. We have our own address separate from the school, so it was easy to let parents visit.

I smile to myself and start picking out clothes for tomorrow. I still have to ask Clair about Kristina possibly sleeping on the floor in our room. I bet she would be fine with it though, she was always fine with everything I asked.

Clair walks into the room, and she notices me picking out clothes right away. "Doing something exciting tomorrow?" Clair was next to me, looking at the clothes I was deciding over. They weren't as casual as usual, but I didn't want to look like a complete slob, even if it was Kristina.

"Actually, yes. My friend Kristina is coming here tomorrow and staying for awhile. I was just wondering is she could maybe..." Clair cuts me off, and smiles. I didn't know if she was going to say yes or no at this moment.

"Of course Kristina can sleep in here. I'm so excited to meet the best friend since birth. She seems like a good friend to you, and for that I already like her." To say Clair was an amazing friend would be an understatement. She was almost the most kind hearted person in the universe, and I was glad she was excited to meet Kristina.

"Thank you so much Clair. You are the greatest friend a girl could ever have, I'm serious." Clair hugs me again, and smiles. "I really do hope you guys like each other. I want my two best friends to get along." Clair looks at me, and crosses her arms.

"You know I get along with everyone, except for the people you don't like. If you don't like them I don't." I laughed. That was such a thing friends did. Hate the people we each hated. To say Clair and I didn't have a list would be a lie.

"Remember when you insisted we put Harry on that list, but you wouldn't tell me why he was on there. All I knew was that I had to hate him now, and not acknowledge him at all." Clair laughs but I just stand still. Harry. I had forgotten about him being on the list.