38

<A/N at end of chappie.>

Songs for this chapter:

Ashes and Wine- A Fine Frenzy

I'm Not The Only One- Sam Smith
(Listen to this song for the whole end of the chappie you guys might cry, I almost did.)

~~~

"I've got no claim on you now."

I stand motionless at the door. I was surprised beyond words that could describe how I was feeling. I was nervous and slightly scared of him, after what Harry told me. He looks like he's got his life back in order, but I still don't trust him.

"Sarah, right? You work at that bookshop. It's a lovely store, many good selections." I just nod my head, and stand there awkwardly. I could see Harry, and I could tell that he felt bad. It wasn't his fault, I probably shouldn't have come here. "Would you like to come in?" I felt as if Harry should be asking that, I mean this is his apartment.

Harry nods in the background and I take that as a welcoming. I walk in and walk straight over to Harry. "Are you okay?" I made sure to whisper, so that William couldn't hear me.

"I'm trying to keeping my temper, but I'm happy you're here to keep me calm." I blush at his words. Was I the only one that could keep Harry from losing it? Harry has lost it while talking to me, but he's never done anything bad to me.

I grab his hand and stroke his knuckle with my thumb. He smiles one of the cutest smiles I've ever seen. "Calm down lover boy, I still have a boyfriend. And I'm still angry with you." Harry chuckles, and I let go of his hand.

"Are you two dating? If so congratulations, I've never seen my son date one girl." I wanted to say, I thought you just didn't see your son. I really didn't know how long Harry's father has been in his life, but in Harry's childhood he must've not been there.

"No, I have a boyfriend. Harry is just a friend." Were Harry and I friends? I'd like to pretend we were, but I still believed that Harry was still his usual self. No one can change over night, and I don't even know if Harry really loves me.

"Just what I suspected. So son you are still sleeping around? Aren't you a little too old for that?" My eyes widen and I'm in shock from how William talks to his son. I just couldn't believe it. His father is a true jerk.

"Don't you think that you maybe shouldn't talk to your son like that?" I was a little scared that Harry's dad would say something to me next. He didn't seem like the nicest guy, and he could probably make me cry even faster than Harry can.

"You're right. I'm sorry son, I'm in a bad mood this morning and taking it out on you isn't the right thing." Harry looks at me and thanks me. I can turn around any Styles guy.

"I'm going to leave, I have to get to work. But have a good rest of the day." Harry's dad walks out the door, and Harry let's out a loud breath. He looks much more relaxed now, and I was thankful for that. He didn't deserve his father's remarks.

"I can't believe he listened to you. I can't believe he apologized." I was surprised that Harry's dad is as cruel as he is. My first impression of him defiantly wasn't that he was a bad guy.

"He seems great Harry." We both laugh at my sarcasm, and I take a seat next to Harry. "And I'll finally listen to your apology, but that doesn't mean I'm over what you said. It hurt me, and I don't think you love me. I'm sorry Harry I just don't." I get up off the couch and head to the door to leave. I was thinking I could still get to class, just a little late.

Harry doesn't say anything, and he hangs his head low like a sad puppy. It was hard for me to look at, and I felt bad. But I told him the truth about how I feel. Isn't that what matters?