20

<A/N at the end peeps.>

Songs for this chapter:

Heartbeat- The Fray

Every me and every you- Placebo

Dust to dust- The Civil Wars

Explosions- Ellie Goulding

I don't believe you- P!nk (You guys this song is perfect for this story, but it's not the stories theme.)

~~~

I was a little drunk that could be the only explanation for what just happened. I couldn't have kissed him on my own free will. Harry didn't even come chasing after me as I walked away. He was probably just as stunned as I was. What was I thinking? Everything was okay between us, well not okay, but at least it wasn't weird.

I couldn't go back there at least not tonight, I needed to find somewhere else to stay. I knew exactly who to call and so I dialed her right away.

"Clarissa?" I can hear her music playing in the background, and I hate to be the one to bother her. But I have no one else to call. "Can I come to your dorm?" I knew Clarissa didn't have a roommate, and I was hoping she would say yes.

"Of course Sarah. Is everything alright?" Clarissa asks. She sounded worried and all I needed right now was to be with a friend. I knew right at this moment I couldn't trust anybody around me, especially Harry. He was probably telling everyone at the party about how stupid I am. The thought brings vomit up my throat.

"Not really, I'll explain when I get there. What's your dorm number?" Clarissa tells me her dorm number and I make my way over there. Tears had formed in my eyes, but I didn't allow them to fall. It was a confusing situation, but I didn't need it to mess with my mind. Not now.

I walk inside of the dorm building and head for Charissa's room. When I knock she immediately answers, and pulls me inside the room. Her room walls had posters, and pictures hung up. She kept her room relatively clean, and had a bunch of pillows thrown on her bed.

"Are you okay?" Clarissa asks. I stay distant at first, and I can tell she feels bad. I don't want to make her feel as uncomfortable as I am, but it seems as though it is too late for that.

"No." I didn't know if I should be ashamed of what happened. "Harry kissed me." I thought it would just be better to get right to the point. Clarissa looked at me shocked, then she looked sorry.

"Was it weird?" It wasn't so much weird as awkward. I'd never thought Harry liked my type. He had always said that I wasn't his type, but now suddenly I guess I've become his type.

"He was just so weird after it. He didn't even come after me after I walked away." Clarissa pulls me in for a hug and I hug her back.

"Was the kiss bad?" I couldn't really decide if I liked the kiss to be honest. It was just so spontaneous and out of the blue. I never even expected it to happen. On the other hand the kiss wasn't bad, but it wasn't the best either. It was just a messy feeling.

"No, but it wasn't perfect either." I was leaning my head on Clarissa's shoulder, while she was listening to every word I was saying. "Can I stay here tonight? I just don't feel like seeing him again tonight." I knew that if I saw Harry everything would be awkward, or he would just fight with me.

"Of course you can. I bet we're the same size, I'll get you some clothes." I was so thankful for Clarissa right now. There was an explosion of emotions going through my head right now, and I couldn't contain them all.

Clarissa hands me some shorts and a t-shirt. She was right we were about the same size, and I sat down comfortably on the other bed. "Goodnight Sarah." Clarissa steps into her bed and turns off the light.