57

<A/N at end babes. Thank you all so much for reading this book!>

Songs for the chapter:

Wildest Dreams- Taylor Swift

Old Money- Lana Del Rey

Thinking Of You- Katy Perry

Like I'm Gonna Lose You- Meghan Trainor ft. John Legend

Not Like The Movies- Katy Perry

~~~

"Say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset babe.
Red lips and rosy cheeks, say you'll see me again, even if it's just in your
Wildest Dreams."

"You look beautiful Sarah, just as beautiful as Elizabeth Taylor." I smile at Clair's compliment. I was wearing my favorite vintage dress, and my hair was in loose curls, falling softly on my shoulders. I had put my red lipstick on, and my big diamond earrings. They weren't real, but the gems still reflected the light beautifully.

"You look just as gorgeous Clair. Vintage looks good on you, maybe you should wear it more often." Clair twirls around in her dress, and looks at herself in the mirror. We both looked elegant, and I marveled at that. I would kill to be a like a classic beauty.

"I think I'll stick with my normal wardrobe. Louis is going to be here in just a couple of minutes, and then we can leave." It was already dark out when the even started, and the whole campus had twinkling lights hung up. It was going to look movie perfect.

"Great." I put a smile on my face, which is said to be the most beautiful thing a person could wear. It's too bad my smile was just as fake as the diamonds in my earrings. I still felt lost, and I couldn't wrap my head around what was bothering me so much. If it was him, or the idea I keep having of him.

The knocking at the door brings me out of my daze, and when Clair opens it I see Louis on the other side. He definitely looked handsome, and the part for tonight. Clair and Louis will make a good couple, I already know it.

"You guys look amazing. Ready to go yet?" Clair nods, and looks my way. I give her the approving nod, and we head out into the night. Clair and Louis walk ahead of me, with their hands in each other's. I missed out on the feeling of reassurance. Could tonight even be all that fun when all I could do was think of him?

I start catching a glimpse of the decoration ahead of us on the campus. It looked beautiful, as if it were a movie set for an old romantic. "The place looks amazing. They must really go all out." We stopped walking now, and we were standing under the hanging lights. It was as if they were dreams coming alive.

"It one of the most hyped events of the year here, well besides the Christmas festivities." I let a small laugh escape my mouth at Louis' comment. I wonder how they would decorate the campus for the holidays, it would probably be just amazing as tonight.

"Most people like to come here with their boyfriends or girlfriends. We all like dressing up for a night, and just acting as carefree as everyone did in the 50's." Now that I've taken in the crowd, it does seem like everyone came here with a date. I guess I must've not gotten the memo.

"Is that Harry?" Louis was staring over my shoulder, and so I had to turn around and catch a glimpse. No way would Harry ever come to an event like this, he would never dress up. But unfortunately, I was the one who was wrong in this situation.

Harry was wearing a vintage black tuxedo, and he had his hair slicked back off his forehead. I've never seen him look like this, and for some reason I'm hoping he did it for me.