49

<A/N at end babes.>

Songs for the chapter:

Bad Blood- Taylor Swift

Video Games- Lana Del Rey

~~~

"Band aids don't fix bullet holes, but heaven is the place on earth with you."

"Make sure to drive safe. I don't want you getting in any accidents." I couldn't believe the week was already over, and I went back to school tomorrow. The whole week was amazing and so much fun. I didn't want it ending so soon.

Kristina and I had gone shopping, we went to lunch with Clair numerous times, and we stayed in and pigged out some nights. I was so happy about how well Kristina and Clair got along. They were practically best friends by the end of the week.

"I will don't worry. I'll call you when I get back anyways." Kristina hugs me, and I hold onto her tight. I'm hoping she'll come back soon, or I'll visit home next time. I am wondering about my mother. I hope she is okay.

"See you later, Kristina." Kristina smiles, and waves goodbye to Clair, who stayed on the porch. She walks away slowly with her bags, and once she starts driving she doesn't stop. It felt even weirder without her here, than with her here.

Clair comes down the porch and puts her arm around my shoulder. I lean my head on her shoulder and we start walking inside. I'm happy to still have Clair here to comfort me whenever I felt down.

"Kristina was funny, just like you. In a good sarcastic way too." I let a small laugh escape my lips. I already missed Kristina's snide comments about everything, and everyone. She was more of my life than I ever thought she was.

"I'm glad you guys got along well. If not, than I think I would've gone crazy, and done anything to make you guys friends." Clair laughs, and links her arm through mine. She opens the dorm room door, and when I walk in I already miss Kristina's presence.

"Me too. If we weren't friends I think wars would've started." I agree and sit down on my bed. I had to finish up some work before school tomorrow. It had felt like years since I've been to school, and I couldn't wait to start a new conversation in class tomorrow.

Clair starts working on some work for math, and I start my lab work. Lab was boring to me, but thankfully it was easy. I had some math stuff to do, but I knew I'd get that done in no time. Literature was going to be the most interesting, and I would still probably whizz through that.

Halfway through my work I put my pen down, and I decide to take a break. "I think I'm going out for a walk, just to take a break." Clair nods, and I grab my shoes and walk outside.

The warm weather soothes my bones right away, and eases the tension in my nerves. I wasn't sure if tomorrow we'd have a pop quiz, or if it would just be the cool day back. I always get nervous going back after vacations, because I didn't know what teachers had planned.

I start walking to the library, when I see the him. The guy that I trusted so much, just to have him cheat on me. Josh had hurt me so much, and I couldn't be confronted by him ever again. I didn't even want him to see me.

I rush over to the other side of the campus, and walk behind a tree. You might say this was an idiotic attempt at hiding, but at this point I didn't care how stupid I looked. I wait behind the tree, and I take a peek every once and awhile to see if he has gone away.

He just seems to be on his phone, just standing there, not even making a move. I want to just be confident and walk right by him, but I also don't know if he's going to attack me again. Maybe he would actually apologize, but I highly doubt that.