27

Songs for this chapter:

Halo- Cover by Lotte Kestner

Bad Romance- Cover by Lissie

The last time- Taylor Swift

Thinking of you- Katy Perry

~~~

"You're late." My voice comes out more annoyed than I intended. Harry narrows his eyes at me, as if to tell me he wasn't in the mood for scolding."Sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude." Harry just sits down and puts his hands on his knees.

"Can we just finish what we were talking about last night." Harry speaks quickly, and I nod my head. I take in his appearance for a minute and realize he looks as if he hasn't gotten any sleep, or hasn't even combed his hair.

"Have you talked to your father?" A chuckle escapes his mouth. I wondered what he was chuckling at, I wasn't having any fun and I doubt he was. "Why are you laughing?" I ask and turn to face him. He must be going crazy.

"Why the fuck would I ever talk to my dad Sarah? I don't care what he has to say to me, or even what he wants to say about me." I never noticed how Harry's father was until Harry just spoke. William Styles judged his son, and didn't love his son. Of course I don't know if my dad is out there loving me or thinking about me, but my heart would like to think he thinks about me. Everyday.

"I don't really have anything else to say, I've already told you everything he said to me." I didn't tell Harry about my dad, but that's okay. He has enough on his mind. I also had enough on my mind, I just didn't know what to think.

"You're lying Sarah, just spit it out. Something's on your mind." I never understood how Harry saw right through me, or how he knew every time I was sad. I never showed it easily, but he always picked up on it.

"Your father mentioned my dad." Harry's eyes widen, as if he's telling me to tell him more. "My dad worked for your father, but he doesn't anymore." I lift my head up and look at the flowers across the campus. They were blooming beautifully, and they made me forget my problems.

"Why are you so hung up about the dad that left you as a kid?" Harry has no thread of sympathy in his voice and instantly I regret telling him. He wouldn't care, he would just get judgmental, and question every thought I have.

"Forget it Harry, you just don't get it." My voice was now louder than earlier, and I have attracted some students around us. I didn't want to fight today, but I have a feeling it's still going to happen.

I grab my bag and get up. Harry comes walking after me, and starts calling out my name. I want to walk faster, but I was in wedges and the last thing I needed was to fall on my face. Instead I just spend walk all the way to my dorm room, and Harry doesn't give up following. By the time I pull my key out to get inside my room, Harry has already caught up to me.

"Would you please just leave me alone." I unlocked the door and stepped into the room. I tried blocking Harry from walking in. But his annoying self still got into my dorm. "Do I need to call campus security?" Threatening Harry doesn't seem to work, and I should've guessed it.

"Sarah I'm trying to be friendly, but you know it's foreign to me. This is foreign to me." Harry waves his arms around in the air and he sounds tired of fighting. I know Harry isn't much of the friendly guy and he doesn't let people in. But he needs to make an effort, I'm tired of going back and forth.

"Then why did you ask me to come with you? Why did you want me here?" This was something I had been wondering for awhile, and I couldn't figure it out. Harry invited me with him, but yet he takes every chance to get on my nerves.