41

<A/N at end beauty's.>

Songs for the chapter:

The Last Time- Taylor Swift

Love The Way You Lie- Eminem ft. Rihanna

In My Veins- Andrew Belle

Where I Stood- Missy Higgins (Can I just say this song makes me so emotional like wow.)

~~~

"You're an idiot for thinking you could get anyone better than that beautiful girl in there."

Harry's P.O.V

It was beyond me to know why the hell Josh was here. Sarah couldn't have invited him, I doubt she would ever do that. Unless they made up and she wanted him to be here, or maybe he just insisted on coming. I decide to go with the second one instead.

Sarah walks up the steps with Clair, and Josh follows right behind them. "I swear I didn't invite him." Sarah whispers to me before Josh ends up right by her side. He was such a clingy little shit. I knew I never liked him.

Josh pushes her away before I even have time to respond. I wanted to beat the crap out of Josh. He didn't deserve to be by her side. I wanted to pull him away from her for a minute so I could talk with him, but I doubt that'll happen tonight.

I walk inside when I start realizing again that Josh is in there with Sarah. I couldn't stand being around her, because she looked so damn beautiful tonight. She looked beautiful every night, even when she wasn't trying.

I walk up behind Josh and pull him off to the side, away from Sarah. She notices but doesn't do anything about it. "Let's go get a drink Joshie." Sarah always loved when I mocked him, she just never admitted it.

"Do you think your fucking cool now?" Josh narrows his eyes at me. I've come to learn that I can talk to him however I want, and no one really gives a shit. He's not going to beat me up, and I knew it.

"What are you even talking about Harry? Are you mad at me too for some unknown reason, or are you just jealous of me as usual?" The fact that Josh could be so oblivious to why the girl he supposedly loved is angry. He knows I'm always angry at him, it's just my nature.

"Why the fuck would I be jealous of you? Yes, you do have Sarah, but you are also fucking other women. For that reason now I'm not jealous of a cheating asswipe." Josh's eyes immediately widen in horror.

"You have no idea what you are talking about Harry, I would never cheat on my girlfriend." I found it kind of sad how easily Josh could lie about this. It's like he didn't give a shit about Sarah, and that made me want to punch him repeatedly.

"Why are you dragging a girl like Sarah along? What did she ever do to you Josh? She never cheated on you she has been yours, even though she obviously deserves someone else." Josh scoffs and picks up his cup.

"What do you think? You're better for her? Harry you'll sleep with a different girl every night. You could never stick to one girl, and Sarah would never pick you." Josh didn't know Sarah at all. She wouldn't date a guy like himself, and that's why he's so nervous about me.

"We both do the same thing Harry. We want more than just one girl, and to be honest Sarah wasn't giving me anything exciting. You understand you're just choosing not too." I didn't really understand what Josh was saying, because I was nothing like him. Unlike him I told women I slept around, he just did it in secret.

"You're still a fucking idiot. Sarah doesn't need to give you sex, if she doesn't damn want to. She's beautiful, kind hearted, and she's willing to put up with your cheating ass. You don't deserve her, you don't even deserve the ground she walks on." I wanted to tell Sarah what Josh was telling me, but I didn't want to make her upset not here and not tonight.