65

Songs for the chapter:

Missed- Ella Henderson

Stone Cold- Demi Lovato

No Control- One Direction

Yours- Ella Henderson

~~~

"You did on your own, now you gotta go. 

I won't let you get me down. You try to hurt my feelings, you stopped my dreaming. Here I draw the line. I wish you luck in life and goodbye." 

Class had been cold, feeling like it would never end. Harry sat in the back, while I sat in my usual seat next to Clair in the front. I wasn't really focused on the lecture Mr. Hardy was giving at the moment; I was too distracted about Harry.

What he said to me stung, but it wasn't the worse thing he's done. I just had a hope that Harry would become more open with me now that we were together in a way. But he was still the closed off, mysterious boy I had met three months ago. Somehow it hadn't felt like three months, but a lifetime.

Harry had managed to get into my head within the last three months. No guy has ever been able to control my thoughts and my mind as Harry does. In a span of about nine weeks, he has made me feel weak, strong, proud and ashamed. He had made me feel ugly and beautiful all at once. It didn't make sense, but neither did Harry.

My eyes focus on the blank piece of paper below me. I had no idea where my writing inspiration had gone, I had no desire to write. It had been this way awhile now; I'd always grab the pen and paper but nothing would come out. My mind was blocked and I couldn't come up with anything.

I wanted to write so badly and to feel that electricity through my veins that I used to feel when I wrote. Most of my writings are just little blurbs of my life or people I've described. I haven't written a short story in months, and I didn't want to lose the thrive. I knew it was somewhere in my mind, hiding in a corner.

"Miss. Montgomery, would you care to sum up the lecture of this class for us? I could tell it was your top priority." Mr. Hardy knocks me out of my daydream, and hits me with a question I couldn't answer.

Eyes were staring at me from all around the room, and I felt weak under their gazes. As if they haven't zoned out and missed a lecture before.

Thankfully the sound meaning that class is over rang, making everyone jump out of their seats and run towards the door. Gathering my things, I start trying to think of ways I can explain myself to Mr. Hardy. I already knew he was going to stop me before I left.

Clair walks ahead of me and before I can slip out with her, Mr. Hardy calls me over to his desk. With my head hanging low, I walk over to Mr. Hardy. He knows I'll have no explanation; I really can't lie about paying attention.

"Lecture too boring for you today, Miss. Montgomery?" My eyes make contact with his old grey ones. I played with the skin on my fingers, and looked back down at my boots. I didn't even know what I was going to say.

"I'm sorry. I guess my min..." I get cut off by someone coming up behind me and putting their hand on my shoulder. Of course it had to have been Harry. Why was he still in the classroom after all this time anyways?

"It's all my fault, Mr. Hardy. I make a bad man sometimes and say things I shouldn't to people I care about very much." I didn't know why Harry was giving all this information to Mr. Hardy, but it seemed to have work because Mr. Hardy was excusing us within an instant.