96

Song for the chapter: Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart by Ariana Grande

~~~

"I know I'm not your only, but at least I'm one. I'd heard a little love is better than none."

I wake up feeling better and hoping that Harry had felt better as well. I bet he's suffering a major hangover this morning, which made me want to run over and see him, but I couldn't. Instead I just decide to get ready for my classes that day.

Clair wasn't in her bed on the other side of the room, she obviously stayed with Louis last night. They were so in love and the both definitely deserved each other. Clair never told me what happened to her boyfriend back home, I always guessed they just split.

I start getting dressed and putting my books into my bag. Professor Hardy will be teaching class today, which I was really excited for. I missed his lectures and opinions, his class is the only class I'm interested in.

I start wondering if Harry is going to show up at class, I mean he was hammered last night beyond my wildest beliefs. I don't know why he would get drunk and come show up at my door when he had Macy earlier that day.

I shouldn't even be wondering about Harry to begin with, he's the past now. I leave my room and walk down the busy hallways. Girls smile and say good morning as I walk by. Thankfully no one talks about the Josh incident anymore or about Harry.

The weather seems lovely today, meaning I won't regret not wearing five layers. The trees have lost their leaves, making them look naked in the blue sky. Everywhere my feet stepped, a leaf was underneath, getting crushed.

I walk to class, taking advantage of the last few days of great weather. Once fall break ends, I bet that the weather will be cold and splitting right through me. Weather under seventy always makes me shiver, I guess I'm just cold blooded.

I see Niall, Zayn, and Liam ahead of me, which immediately makes me hurry so I can meet up with them. I haven't seen Niall since the wedding, since things got awkward at the wedding. Harry and him had tension at the wedding all because of me.

When I get closer to the boys, their heads seem to all turn in unison, smiling when they recognize it's me. "Hi guys." I say, a big smile plastered across my face. Niall hides a bit behind the boys, obviously feeling nervous.

"Hey Sarah, how's it going?" Zayn asks. I start thinking about how I'm really feeling, confused, lost, slightly hurt.

"I'm doing good. What's been up with all of you guys?" Should I have said I was feeling kinda down or sad? I mean they probably don't want to hear about Harry. I bet Liam would be the only one that would want to hear my problems.

"Just trying to get past exams and papers that have been assigned before break. Teachers really know how to bring us down." Liam laughs and they all agree with him. Zayn and I had a lab due by the end of the week, but thankfully we're halfway done.

We all start walking together and catching up. Zayn has set a date for his wedding, Liam is thinking about moving in with Sophia, and I had no idea what Niall has been up to. He didn't really speak, like at all.

"Niall are you okay?" I decide to speak up and break this stupid silence war between us. He looks shocked that I even spoke up, but I have always hated being in fights with people, especially over something stupid.