Sequel title, sneak peek, cover, and release date

Yes the sequel to Somewhere, Someday is still indeed happening! And I'm hella excited.

The title as you might be able to have guessed is called Somewhere, Today. I wanted to keep it consistent in the title guys and I've done that to a T.

And I wanted to give y'all a sneak peek to a bit of dialogue that will appear in the book!

"I think it's about time we let go."

"How do I ever let go of my life? How do you expect me to stop breathing? You're in my veins and I will always love you."

"You just do. You act as if you're happy and you smile. Just be happy for me."

"Fine, I'll watch you love other men and I'll suffer, because I'd die just to see you happy."

Of course it's a bit sad, that's kinda how Sarry ended. But that's not the end of them I swear. I do my best to make my story realistic in terms of what could happen to Sarah and how she would react to events that have happened. I'm not going to make her get back with Harry at an instant. How unreal is that?

So the release date is most likely going to be 2017 as I plan to hopefully release the book as a whole again. I will let you guys know if that idea changes but it probably won't. I like just writing and then just throwing it out into the world for y'all to enjoy.

I hope you like the decision I've made with publishing and just think that you'll be able to binge read the story if you'd like. Alrighty that enough blabber for now, go and enjoy the Sarry spam I have just given y'all! I love you all so much and I wouldn't be who or where I am without any of you.

As always this is t goodbye. I'll talk to y'all soon.