35

<A/N at end hopies.>

Songs for this chapter:

We are stars- The pierces (Low key obsessed)

Ghost of you- Selena Gomez

Wonderwall- Oasis

~~~

"Maybe you're gonna be the one that saves me."

Harry's P.O.V

Why the fuck would I do such a stupid thing? Why would I do it in front of Josh, and the others. Liam and Zayn were looking at me as if I was crazy, and trust me I felt crazy. I thought she would've stayed to hear what I had to say, but she didn't, and that made it even more humiliating.

"What the fuck was that Styles?" Macy's annoying voice reaches my ears from across the parking lot. I wish I could just get rid of her, just leave her alone. But she gives me what I want, and what I want is sex.

I just ignore Macy's voice and I start dialing Sarah's number. I'm thinking maybe she'll pick up because she feels bad for leaving. My expectations go down when Sarah's phone goes straight to voicemail. God damn it, how did I screw up so badly?

"Do you even really love that chick? I know you don't, so why are you wasting your time calling her?" I didn't hear Macy walk up behind me, and it annoyed me when people surprised me.

"You know what I feel, so why don't you just get the fuck out of my business." I snapped at Macy as I always do. I haven't taken her offers for sex in a while, she's been to annoying about it.

Macy walks away, and I hear her cursing me out. I didn't care though, right now I just needed Sarah to answer her fucking phone. Why did she have to be so stubborn? What else could she possibly want from me?

I call another million times, but she still doesn't answer my calls. It sickens me to think she left with Josh of all people. She could have someone way better with the way she looks. It's like she's trying to get people to look. I certainly did.

I'm thinking that maybe if I call with Liam or Zayn's phone she might answer thinking it's them. I walk over to them and I can already make out the surprised look on their faces. "I need your phone." Liam and Zayn shake their heads simultaneously.

I narrow my eyes at Zayn. Did he dye his fucking hair green? I didn't stay in touch with these saps enough to even know what they look like anymore. I didn't think it was sad, I knew it would happen, and I prepared for it.

"We are not giving you our phones." Liam puts his hands in his pockets, and stands there like he's done something extraordinary. He's lucky if I don't punch his face in, and then steal his phone. "You don't love her. You've wanted the one thing from her since the day you've met her." I walk away from my so called friends and I get into my car, slamming the door behind me.

Of course I wanted sex, I always wanted sex. But they knew I had Macy for that, or any other girl I wanted on campus for that. I didn't need to pick up Sarah just to have sex with her.

I try calling her over and over again. I soon give up and head to my apartment to drink a long awaited drink.

~~~

Sarah's P.O.V

"What the hell was Harry doing Sarah? He can't possibly love you." Josh was driving me back to my dorm room, and as far away from the diner as possible. I could tell he was slightly jealous, and scared. He was scared I was going to pick Harry over him, and that could never happen.