100

<PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!">

Song for the chapter: A Rush Of Blood To The Head by Coldplay

~~~

"Honey, all the movements you're starting to make. See me crumble and fall on my face. And I know the mistakes that I've made, see it all disappear without trace. And they call as they beckon you on. They say start as you need to go on. Start as you need to go on."

I could say that in that moment, I felt as if a bullet had gone straight through my heart, with me hopeless on the floor. My hearing was clouded and my head was pounding, my heart feeling deceived by Harry.

I was just a silly dare to him, that Macy had made in the back of a diner with him. "I told him that there was no way he could fool you, but then he did and it was longer than I expected it to go on for. And he was so persistent, trying to get you to trust him and getting you to sleep with him. I'm sorry Sarah."

Macy left after I fell to the ground, trying to wrap my head around how Harry could've been such a great actor, how he could've deceived me in one easy step. How did I ever trust him? How did I ever get naked in front of him or kiss him? His intentions are malicious and he only meant to hurt me.

My head felt as if it was going to explode, that if if I saw Harry again right now, I'd probably never talk to him. Now I see how idiotic leaving home was, leaving Kristina and my mom behind wasn't such a great idea.

Maybe David wasn't the danger in my life and he wasn't the fire I should've avoided. Harry was and I walked right into his flames, I let him engulf me and now I was dead. I just hope it was worth everything for him, I hope he's happy now.

If his motive was to break me, well it worked, I'm nothing now. I couldn't even cry when Macy told me, it was like I had used it all up on Harry before and now it was just hopeless. But I did scream and pull at my hair, slowly losing my sanity.

Macy tried comforting me, but I just asked her to leave, not wanting anyone to see me this distressed. I wanted to throw away any memory of us and Harry, me feeling like such a fool now. Harry deceived me better than I could've ever imagined he could've. This whole plan that him and Macy orchestrated, all to have me fooled.

My chest was moving up and down quickly, and then I found my solution. I needed to get out. I needed to leave this place, and never look back. I needed to drive home, without telling anyone where I'm going, not even Liam or Clair.

It sounds crazy to just pack up and disappear, but who would really care. I was already someone's fun game, and they won. I grab my duffel bag under the bed, the one that started it all.

I start shoving all my clothes in there quickly, hoping that no one walks in and tries to stop me, especially not Harry. I mean why would he? This was his game all along and I was just a piece on the board.

I throw all my shoes and books into the same bag, not caring about how messy everything is, just caring about how fast I can leave. Maybe someday I'll text Clair and Liam, telling them where I am, but right now it'd be too risky for them to know; too heartbreaking to see them desperately try to make me stay.

I grab the scissors off the desk, shoving them in the bag, along with some band aids, and my toothbrush. I didn't bother packing any makeup or unnecessary things in this room. I especially didn't want Harry's spare t-shirt in the bottom of my drawer.