54

<Author's note at end babes.>

Songs for the chapter:

Run Run Run- Kelly Clarkson

Like I'm Gonna Lose You- Meghan Trainor

Turning Tables- Adele

LISTEN TO CHRISTMAS MUSIC AT THE FLASHBACK! I CAN NOT SAY THIS ENOUGH TIMES!

~~~

"No I won't let you close enough to hurt me."

"So will you tell me about what happened between you and Harry? You guys were doing fine until this morning." Liam had brought ice cream up into my room, and we were now eating like two teenage girls.

"It's nothing really. He just always wants to start fights." Liam nods and takes another spoonful of his ice cream. "He went to Macy's." I tell Liam what's really bothering me, and he looks up at me.

"He told me he was going there to break it off with her. He wanted advice on how to do it." The spoon falls out of my hand and into the tub. I left the apartment because I thought Harry was sleeping with Macy, yet again. Instead he was trying to push her away.

"I had it all wrong Liam. Does he know I'm here?" Liam checks his phone and checks to see if he has any missed calls. I check my phone as well to see if maybe he called me instead. He didn't.

"You should call him, he's probably worried about where you are by now." I pick up my phone and leave the room. I stay out in the hallway, where no one seems to be standing. I dial Harry's number quickly, and await for his response.

"Sarah? Are you alright? Where are you?" I do want to ask him why he didn't try calling if he was so worried, but I decide to just reassure him that I'm okay and I'm with Liam. "Why are you at Liam's? Did something happen?" Was his response.

"Liam told me you went to Macy's, and I thought you might've left to sleep with her. But I know that's not true now." I don't hear anything on the other line, and I start to worry that Harry has hung up. Why would he need to hang up though?

"I can't believe you would think I left the apartment to have sex with Macy. Is that all you think of me Sarah? For your information I was there to break things off with her. That wasn't what you were expecting from me, right? I don't expect you to fully trust me yet, knowing the past that I have, but I wish you would expect a little better from me." Harry sounded offended, and I felt bad for accusing him right away before hearing him out. But what was I too expect?

"I'm sorry Harry. It's just you and Macy have a past and I didn't know what you might've been doing when Liam told me you were there." My case didn't really sound any better. It sounded like I went to Liam for knowledge of Harry's whereabouts. I mean I probably could've just asked Harry and he would've told me.

"Maybe you should just stay there tonight Sarah. I'll talk to you tomorrow." Harry hangs up, and I just stand there in the hallway, leaning against the wall. I feel like I've just done something horrible to ruin our friendship, but I also want to tell him he can't expect my full trust.

I know I shouldn't even try talking to him right now, and I shouldn't try cheering him up right now. I believe I haven't done anything wrong, and if Harry wants to mope about my accusations, then he's more than free too. He has a past with Macy and I'm just suspecting what any other girl would.

I walk back into the room, and sit back down on the bed next to Liam. We both don't say a thing, and by midnight Liam leaves the room and goes to sleep. I wasn't particularly tired, and I didn't have much to do.