48

<A/N at end babes>

Songs for this chapter-

Vienna- Billy Joel

The Last Time- Taylor Swift

~~~

"But you know that when the truth gets told, that you can get what you want or you can just get old. You're gonna kick off before you even get halfway through."

Harry makes eye contact with me right away, and I try to look away. I can feel the pain in my head coming back from seeing him with Macy. I thought that would be over by now, and that he'd just focus on getting me. But then I remember there is no getting me.

"Sarah what are you looking at?" Kristina knocks me out of my cloud, and turns around to see where I'm looking. When Kristina sees the guy she winks at me. She doesn't know what Harry looks like, so I'm not angry about it, but I just don't want to hear about it. "He's hot, do you think he'll hook up with me while I'm here?" Kristina starts laughing and biting on her straw.

"That's Harry." Kristina spits out her water, and now I regret telling her while she was drinking. I grab some of the napkins, and start cleaning up the mess, while she just looks at me with her mouth open.

"Sarah, I had no idea. If I would've known I wouldn't have said those things. Oh my gosh I feel awful.'' I give her a small smile, as if to tell her it's okay. It's not like she was serious about hooking up with him, but she did definitely think he was hot. I mean who wouldn't.

"It's okay, no one expects me to be in a battle with him anyways. Everyone thought it would be some well groomed guy, with the highest GPA ever, but no it's him." Kristina looks over her shoulder again, and looks at Harry. I want to look so badly, but I don't want to get caught.

"When you talked about this Harry guy, I thought it would be some guy in a polo shirt, with great abs. Not that guy, I mean he has like 80 tattoos, and well you have one." I roll my eyes at Kristina's statement. All I do is roll my eyes when she talks. Why couldn't anyone believe I was in this mess with Harry?

"I know everyone expects me to be a good girl and to like good guys, but it's not like that at all. It's chaos everyday I see him, and we fight most of the time we talk. I myself can't understand why we keep going back and forth." I look down at the table and focus on my drink. All I wanted to do was disappear, but I knew I couldn't. I was stuck in this hell with Harry.

"Who's the skank then?" I laugh and look at Kristina. Macy was an obvious skank, and with no doubt did I despise her. She gets under my skin like nobody else could, and I never knew why. Until I realized it was because she was with Harry all the time.

"That's Macy, and she Harry's play toy." Kristina looks confused for a second, but then I start explaining again. "I don't think they are doing anything together these days except hanging out." I wanted to walk right up to Harry and ask him why he was with Macy. I hoped he wasn't fooling around with her.

"I'll be right back. Wait here." I gather all of my bravery up and walk to the counter. Harry notices and stops paying any attention to Macy. She does get a sour face, but she gets over it quickly.

Harry walks up to me, and sits on the stool next to me. I can see Kristina observing whatever is going to happen next. I didn't know what I was going to say at all, and Harry wasn't planning on saying anything either.

"Thank you for the other night." Harry's looks confused for a second. He probably doesn't know which night I am even talking about anymore. We have been back and forth so much lately, that I didn't even know what was going on anymore.