26

<A/N at the end beauty's.>

Songs for this chapter:

Our July in the Rain- He is We

I don't believe you- P!nk

~~~

Midterms were next week and I have never felt so prepared. It was a little nerve-wracking to think that they took 50 percent of my overall grade from this test, but what do you expect since they only have midterms and finals.

"It's the last weekend we have Sarah before, the tests," Clair emphasizes the last part of the sentence as if we were in a horror movie. "Wanna do anything fun?" She asks hoping I'll want to go out with her. In all honesty, all I wanted to do was just study a bit more this weekend and sleep.

"I think I'm just going to go over some stuff this weekend." Clair makes a pouty face but doesn't keep on asking. "Are you still going out?" I ask her, curious about where she is actually going.

"I'm going out tonight with this girl from my math course, just for some drinks and to eat." Clair goes into her closet and starts looking for outfits for tonight. It was about two right now, so I wouldn't say she was leaving until about eight.

"I so wish I was the type to party all night long, but I'm not. But you go and have fun, you deserve it." Clair smiles and goes back to look for a matching pair of shoes for her outfit.

"Will you help me do my hair? I noticed you always do it so quickly in the morning." I smile and nod. Grabbing the curling iron, I start to curl Clair's long hair. She had perfect hair unlike my natural mess, which I decided to leave wavy and big this weekend. "You are a master at this." Clair and I chuckle at her joke.

"I've just been doing this for many years. I never liked my natural hair." My natural hair was always a blonde mess. It was so hard to tame without putting heat on it. The good thing is that I've learned over the years how to maintain it, and keep it healthy.

"I love your natural hair, it's very beachy." I wouldn't really describe my hair as "beachy", but I guess some people would. When I finish curling Clair's long hair it is almost four. How did we spend so much time curling her hair? Well, yes my hair was much shorter than Clair's and I knew how to work with it already.

"You look great," I say to Clair as she is checking her appearance up and down in the mirror. She was wearing a summer dress with a jean jacket and heels, it was more a casual party look. Definitely not slutty.

"Are you sure?" Clair asks getting subconscious about herself, and how she looks. Since over met her she has always asked me if she looked okay everywhere we went. It was always the same answer though, she always looks great.

"Yes, Clair. Why are you freaking about how you look?" I ask and Clair bites her lip. Her face starts getting red, and I instantly know she doesn't want to say something. "Spill it, Clair," I say getting up off my bed.

"A guy is going to be there, and I kinda like him." She says. I squeal and she chuckles. "Stop it's nothing." She laughs back. "I'm leaving you alone now you little squealing monkey," Clair says and leaves.

I lay back down on my bed and pick up my books. The studying was getting a little old, but after this week I can finally take a break from reading textbooks and notes all day. Clair was right, it is driving us crazy.

After thirty minutes of studying I decided to take a break and turn on the little tv in our room. Netflix welcomes me, and I turn on gossip girl, a show I had learned to live when I skipped out on college. I like the drama, it keeps me interested.