22

<A/N at end babes>

Songs for this chapter:

Push(acoustic version) -Avril Lavigne

Sad, beautiful, tragic- Taylor swift

Mess is mine- Vance Joy

Just a kiss- Boyce Avenue cover

~~~

Monday comes quickly and this time I am saddened to be going back to school. I didn't want to run into Harry at all. He never called or texted after Saturday night, which I am partially glad for. I didn't need anymore fighting or drunk drama right now. Although I do wonder if Louis moved out, or even if he told Harry about it. Over the weekend I've decided to move out, and into the dorm with Clarissa. Mr. Lance was fine with it thankfully. Now I just need to pick up a few things for my side of the room, and everything will be done.

"I'm so excited, I haven't had a roommate yet!" Clarissa jumps up and down and claps her hands. Now the only thing I needed was to find a cheap car. The bookstore obviously wasn't paying enough, I wouldn't even have a car by next year with the paycheck I was getting. I was starting to look for jobs as an intern at publishing houses. It made sense I liked books, and when I could sneak a peek at them early.

"I'm glad I moved in with you Clair." Clarissa narrows her eyes at the nickname I gave her. I've never called her Clair before. Where did that come from? "Sorry, I don't know why I called you that." I apologize and we laugh.

"I actually really like it. Clarissa is such a mouthful." I agree with her and get ready for classes. My hair had stopped being a mess, and my makeup had no reason to smudge anymore. My party nights were over finally, and I never wanted to drink again.

We walk to the coffee shop and order our coffee and tea. While waiting I see Liam walk in with Sophia. I see him and wave. He walks over to me with Sophia and they order their drinks before meeting us.

"Good morning." Liam says to Clair and I. "Sarah, my mom told me to tell you you're invited." I look at him confused and he just laughs. "To dinner tonight. Do you want to come?" I felt bad about leaving Clair alone, but I also did want a home cooked meal.

"I'll get back to you, but it's most likely a yes." Liam nods and grabs his and Sophia drink before leaving the shop. "I'm sorry, I hope you don't mind but..."

"You can go don't worry about me." Clair says cutting me off. I thank her about a million times and then we head for our literature class. We were now reading Romeo and Juliet, and I could not be more excited. "One of the most epic love stories in history," yes that sounded just about right.

We get or class and sit in our usual seats. Most of the students weren't here yet, they usually got here just before the bell rang. I always saw it best to arrive at class or anywhere early.

Harry walks in before the bell rings and walks to the back of the room, where he always sits. He never makes a sound and the teacher doesn't ask him to. It was a pretty fair arrangement.

The professor walks in and tells us to take our seats. He starts his discussion on Romeo and Juliet. "This tragedy was all put together because of love. Do any of you think this string of events could happen in real life?" I ponder over Professor Hardy's question. I believe in love, or at least I'm trying. Somehow I think this could happen to someone who is truly, madly, and deeply in love.

"Yes, Mr. Styles you have an opinion?" My eyes go wide in shock and I turn to look at him along with everyone else. He looks my way and starts to speak up.

"Juliet and Romeo meet and kiss what once, then suddenly they fall in love. I think it's cliche it's what readers what to read: A sappy love story. It never would happen in real life. No one would die for some girl who fell for a guy." I think about Harry's answer, and in some way relate it to us.