97

Song for the chapter: Don't Forget by Demi Lovato

~~~

"And at last, all the pictures have been burned and all the past, is just a lesson that we've learned. I won't forget, please don't forget us. Somewhere we went wrong, our love is like a song. But you won't sing along, you've forgotten about about us.

Harry's P.O.V

The guys and I were going to a frat party tonight, as Louis liked to say we're only in college once. Of course I was stuck with driving the dicks there, because I had the biggest car for us all.

We were all at my apartment, which Louis and Niall also lived in. I needed to remind them about moving out, the sons of bitches. They were standing around drinking beer before the party. As us being freshmen, we don't really have reputations at parties yet, well at least Niall, Zayn, Liam, and Louis don't. I've been fucking around here since day one.

I looked down at my water, drinking it only so I don't get shitfaced like the rest of the guys typically do. Also I know what happens if I drink, I fall into a dark, old pattern that I don't want.

"So tonight how many chicks are we talking Harry?" Niall nudges my arm, making me actually pay attention to what the guys are even talking about. Only Zayn had a steady relationship right now, which still made me sick.

"We'll see our options when we get there." I put a smirk on my face, realizing that girls back home went crazy for the smug, bad boy. I just so happened to be that back in London, and that's why my mother made me leave.

"You guys have to stop treating women like clothes you're picking out." Zayn hates the way we all talk about women, just wanting them for a night. My specialty was leaving them emotionally damaged, messing with their minds was my trick.

"Calm down Zayn, women like us being pricks." Louis nods, agreeing with me. Liam always seems to be in the middle of arguments. I wish they'd stop trying to be such kiss ups, girls in college want to fuck at parties.

"Let's just go to the party." Zayn gives into us, and let's go of the whole dispute. I grab my keys off the counter, and the guys leave their beers there. We weren't even legal to drink yet, but anywhere on campus had beer.

Somehow, this time we were driving to a party at a frat house, when we've been going to parties at apartments for the past weeks. I wouldn't say we're frat boys ourselves, but the parties there are huge.

I pull into the parking lot at the frat house. It was a huge house, already filled with people drinking and fucking. Shame on my mom for thinking parties in America weren't as rowdy as London's.

We all walk into the house, most of the guys ahead of me, well Louis is practically running. I don't think he's had sex in weeks now, and he's just jumping with joy at the thought.

"Are we splitting up?" Niall asks, looking at us. I shrug my shoulders, not really giving a shit about where everyone runs off to. Zayn nods, telling us he needs to find Perrie, and Liam just meets up with some other friends of his. Niall goes off to find a girl, while I go in to find something interesting.

The typical club, dance music was playing, making my eardrums pound. There was a makeshift dance floor in what seemed the living room, and there was a bar in the kitchen.