64

Songs for the chapter:

Hello- Adele

Run- Matt Nathanson ft. Sugarland

Something Great- One Direction || so under appreciated omg

Poison And Wine- The Civil Wars

~~~

"I run right back to you."

After Harry had left that night, I had continued my homework and went to sleep. I had never been more tired in my life, and I hade to get up early for school tomorrow. I was hoping the drama with Josh had been over now.

I'm also hoping Harry isn't in too much distress anymore. Last night I saw him completely break down, and that broke me. I didn't want to see him upset; I just wanted him to be happy for once. We all deserved happiness by now.

I had already started thinking about that dinner, even though it was still five days away. All I could start thinking about was how I was going to make this easier for Harry. I just wish he didn't have to go if he didn't want to.

After another ten minutes of thinking about the events that occurred last night, I get out of bed and start getting dressed. Today was my first day back to school in awhile, and I didn't want to be late. Mr. Lance was already great enough to give me all theses days off, without letting me fail.

Clair hasn't woken up yet, and I didn't want to wake her earlier than she usually gets up. She probably has an alarm set anyways. I haven't been living here for a week, and so I don't really know if anything has changed in the routine.

I grab my toiletries quietly, and start heading to the bathroom. It was already filled with girls wrapped in towels, and puckered faces fit for lipstick application. No one noticed me walk in, which I was grateful for. I didn't want anyone else gossiping about me.

I slip into one of the empty shower stalls, and I let the warm water cascade over my body. My nerves have been a bit tensed lately, and the warm water helped me relax my muscles. I wash my body and hair, before getting dressed in the stall, and walking out towards a mirror.

I sit down next to a girl I didn't know, with bright red hair. She had a towel wrapped around her body, and a hair elastic in her hair. I could feel her stare on me while I was combing out my hair. I decided to leave it alone. I didn't know why she was staring anyways.

"You're the girl that was almost beat up by that kid right?" I should've known that was why she was looking at me. She wanted to know if the juicy gossip was really true. Maybe she never thought someone could get beaten up at this school.

"Yes, that's me." I try not to sound too harsh, even though I know I am irritated that this still is going on. Why do people feel the need to talk about me? Why don't they talk about someone much more popular.

"Are you alright? I heard from someday that he got you bad." Josh was the last thing on my mind this morning when I woke up, and now this girl has made it her top priority to remind me about Josh.

"Actually, I have to get going or else I'll be late for class. I'm sorry." I made up an excuse instead of answering anymore of her questions, and I got my things to leave. The hallways were empty, and some doors are still shut.

I feel like I can breath again when I get back to my room, behind closed doors. Clair was awake, picking out clothes and doing her makeup. She looked worried when she saw me walk in, but that was probably because she thought I would still be asleep.