69

Songs for the chapter:

Love In The Dark- Adele

Don't You Remember-Adele

Love You Goodbye- One Direction

~~~

"Please stay where's you are, don't come any closer. I'm being cruel to be kind. I can't live you in the dark. It feels like we're oceans apart. Everything changing. I don't think you can save me."

My eyes adjust to the bright light that comes through the window, signaling it's early morning. To say I slept well last night, would be a complete lie. I just kept on tossing and turning, thinking about what Harry could've done. I still didn't even want to face facts that he might've spread the rumor and had actually been with Macy again.

I sit up from my bed reluctantly, not wanting to ever see the daylight that lives outside the safety of my room. I was hoping the girls would have a new gossip going around by now, even though I know that's probably not true at all.

I arise from my warm bed, and open the curtains. Clair hisses at me when the sun hits her closed eyelids. She wasn't necessarily the best morning person, but I mean who is? The sun felt warm on my cheeks, and I welcomed the feeling.

"Good morning." Clair says while yawning and stretching her arms over her head. Her hair was a mess on her head, but she still had a dopey morning smile on her face while I probably had bags under my eyes. "Didn't sleep well?" She asks getting up from her bed and going to the closet.

"Not at all actually. It was a hellish night." I roll my eyes and cross my arms over my chest. I blame all of my worry on Harry, and whoever he is planning this sick joke with right now. "Harry never texted or called back." I say, while picking up my phone.

"He's a suspicious man right now," Clair starts while she tosses her hair up, "He better watch out for you." Clair starts dozing off in front of her mirror as she does every morning. I start shaking her by the shoulders, in order to awake her.

"You need to be awake so I don't have to leave here alone this morning." My voice was practically a shout in the room. Where was the act cool girl from last night? She was cool, I wish I could bring her back here.

"I'll be awake, don't worry." We both start doing our normal things that we do in the morning to get ready. Most girls aren't awake yet, and when I walk out into the hallway, I hear no one talking about me. I smile to myself in happiness that I could brush my teeth in peace.

After I finish doing everything I needed in the bathroom; I start walking quickly back to my room. Girls were starting to awake and file into the hallway. It was as if they had nothing else better to do than to talk about me.

Just as I think I'm safe and home free, I hear a familiar raspy girls voice calling after me. "Hey, Sarah! Wait there!" Macy screams down the hall, which makes the girls split like the Red Sea. What did she want with me now? To rub it all in?

"You're so hard to reach now since you always have cocks down your throat." I roll my eyes and press my lips into a thin line. "I honestly thought you were a prude, but bravo you've done more than I could ever imagine." I wanted to rip her head off, let's just leave it at that.

"You spread the rumors didn't you? Then you said Harry told you, instead of how you just made it up." Macy scoffs at my prediction. It sounded good in my head, but having her laugh at me now was embarrassing.

"Harry was with me in bed last night, telling me everything. Like how you di..." Macy starts talking but I open the door and walk into my room before she could finish. How sick did one person have to be?