44

A/N at end beauties

Songs for the chappie-

Say Ok- Vanessa Hudgens (my gosh the nostalgia)

Spaces- One Direction a.k.a my babes

Out of the Woods- Taylor Swift

~~~

"No I don't wanna start seeing you, if I can't be your only one."

"Could your hands stay in one place? Damn it I'm trying to sleep David." David had convinced me to stay the night at his place since, as usual, I drank too much the night before. How could I say no to him? I had no one to drive me home.

"Sarah you're whole body is amazing, how can I choose just one place?" David was on top of me right now, his hands roaming over my whole body. I didn't want him to think I would be doing anything but sleeping tonight.

"Than don't touch me at all. There's your easy solution." I moved further away from David's body. At this point I was thinking of just walking home, and not giving a shit at all that it was three in the morning. I can't even sleep with him touching me. I never liked being touched while I tried to sleep.

"That's the fucking solution for you, for me that's torture." David slid his hand between my thighs. I move even farther away from him, but his hand doesn't budge. "You know I can't resist your beautiful body." I get up from the bed, and grab my stuff. I could probably just sleep in the living room and not get groped by my so called boyfriend.

"I'm not going to do anything with you in a bed that I know you had sex in earlier. Not to mention with some other girl, disgusting asshole." I walk out of the room with my stuff. I. Didn't trust David with anything I owned, and I wouldn't leave my money near him.

David thankfully stays in bed, and doesn't follow me out into the living room. Usually he would try to tell me that it was a mistake, or that it didn't really happen that I was just hearing things. But I knew better. David couldn't be the guy I lost my virginity to.

People say that you're supposed to love your boyfriend, but most times I didn't even like David. He wasn't the commitment type and I knew it, but I still convinced myself to "be with him".

It's not like he was attractive to me either. Just as the first night I met him, I always thought he had the dirtiest smile. That smile that I could never trust, and I never did. Everything that came out of his mouth was complete shit.

Sometimes I like to think what it would've felt like to go to college, but then I remember I like staying with Kristina more, and that she was the reason I stayed, not for David.

Maybe I would've met someone at college, become good friends with them and slowly fall in love. David has given me proof that love doesn't really just happen, and that I can't say it to anyone. But I really think my parents also helped with this case.

I feel my eyelids getting heavy, and I fall asleep thinking about what it would feel like to want someone's hands all over me no matter what.

~~~

I wouldn't mind if Harry's hands were all over me, it would actually make me feel calm to be in his arms. David's hands were always rough and they had always been touching someone else seconds before. I knew Harry hadn't been with anyone else but me last night, and even though his hands were rough and calloused, they still felt soft against my skin.

I decide to get up from bed, and walk into the kitchen. Harry's already in there making pancakes, I think. I sat down quietly at the counter, without alerting Harry of my presence. I felt as if he was being cold towards me, and I wasn't really sure why. It must've been reminding him that nothing more could happen between us that got him upset. It got me upset too, honestly.