53

<A/N at end babes.>

Songs for the chapter:

Half A World Away- Oasis

Poison and Wine- The Civil Wars

Pieces- Ella Henderson

The Scientist- Coldplay

High Hopes- Kodaline

~~~

"Now every time you laugh it seems to make me cry, and every time we tell the truth we're only telling lies."

Harry's P.O.V

I hope Sarah won't freak out when she finds out I'm gone. I couldn't tell her I was coming to Macy's to break it off. She would've just made assumptions that I was lying to her, which I could never do anymore.

What is taking Macy so long to answer the door anyways? When I tell her I'm coming by she usually already has the door unlocked. I bang on the door one last time, before I can finally hear her getting closer to the door. Her loud heels that she insisted on wearing all the time also annoyed the living hell out of me.

"What the hell took you so long?" Macy's face was caked in last night's makeup, and she was wearing her tiny little black dress. Her lean body didn't really fill it out, but somehow she still made it look attractive.

"I had to get pretty and clean the stuff off my bed so we have room. You called very last minute baby." She ran her long nails down my arm. I pulled away, as if it was an instinct. Macy gives me this confused look, but I just take a step back from her.

"I want out. I'm not your fuck mate anymore Macy. Got it?" She crosses her arms over her chest and let's out a small chuckle. She had lipstick over her lip line as usual. She had said it was more attractive, I had said it was more ridiculous.

"Wow Styles you're taking this to a whole new level, don't you think?" I furrow my brows in confusion, and look at Macy's serious expression. "You've fallen for her. You and Sarah are fucking now? Is that what this is?" I hate when Macy brings up Sarah's name in every conversation we have. Not everything is about Sarah now.

"You have no idea what you're talking about. You're only good for for the fucking and you know it." My fists were balled out at my sides, and all I wanted to do was punch a wall.

"Of course I know it. I mean look at me, you fell for it, and I was always yours." My back was facing Macy now, and all I could stare at was the pattern on her floors to calm me down.

"You were everybody's Macy. At one point I was everybody's too, but now I don't want that anymore." I turn around to face her, and I could swear for a second she looked upset. But I didn't care, if started caring I knew where I'd end up. "Don't even think about talking to Sarah." The initial reason I came here was to make sure Macy would keep her mouth shut. I didn't need Sarah getting any more hurt than she already is.

"You've turned into a softie just like the rest of them. I knew the guys shouldn't have given you that idea, because you would just turn into that kind of guy." I wasn't going to be a softie. I still wanted to beat shit up, and I still wanted to party.

"It's over with Macy, just keep your mouth shut." I start walking out the door, and right before I shut the door Macy screams something into the air.

"It was just supposed to be a fun night just one....." I shut the door before I could hear Macy say the horrible four lettered word.

~~~

Sarah's P.O.V

I was waiting outside the building for Liam to pick me up. I should've known better this time that Harry couldn't stop being with other women. I've been fooled so many times before, and I just let myself fall in the trap again.