Chapter 2.

*Cough cough*
"Ah, it's really getting worse." Luz looked at her hand and saw blood. "If only that didn't happen." Luz sighed and went to the staff room.

"Welcome back Luz Noceda!" All the lecturers screamed which made Luz jump. "Ah... Thank you." Luz smiled. "Welcome back to school, Luz Noceda! I'm so glad you're back." Mr Wilson smiled and hugged Luz.

"Thank you very much, Mr Wilson. I just came here to submit the assignment that-" Luz started coughing again. "Luz? Luz! What happened??" Mr Wilson looked at Luz's hand and saw blood. He later saw a scar on Luz's forehead and frowned.

"I thought you recovered. You stayed in a hospital in Los Angeles, didn't you? Did the doctors not help you?" Luz didn't say anything. "Oh, it's not that... I've just not been taking my drugs nowadays." Luz lied.

She lied because of those 5 girls. Most especially Amity Blight. Luz didn't want Amity's reputation as a smart girl in the University to break down because in the university they were in, lecturers would harass any student easily. Luz sighed and dropped her assignment on his table.

"Luz! Are you by any chance still going for the Sports Tournament for the school?" A teacher asked. "Ah..."

Amity was coming close to the staff room to also submit her assignment too. By the time she entered... "Ah. Maybe not. I don't think I might go. I have to go to the hospital anyway." Luz coughed again and Amity was scared.

"Amity Blight! The smartest student of the first level. Are you here to submit your assignments?" Luz was shaking and slowly turned to look at Amity. "Is this what I've done?" Amity thought.

Amity frowned and Luz walked to Amity and bent down. "Don't frown, alright? Always put a smile on your face." Luz was eventually going to forgive her because she knew that she wasn't in the wrong.

"Well, i'll be going. If I can recover, maybe I can go for the tournament. I-its on the 7th of May, right?" The teacher nodded and Luz went away. All of them frowned and Amity dropped her assignments and left.

Little did they know that Luz was experiencing more than what they were seeing.

"I don't think I can go to class. Maybe I'll go to the hospital." Luz sighed. She was really sad. Amity followed Luz and Luz immediately noticed. "What do you want?" Luz asked, immediately they were outside the school.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to-" Luz turned and looked at her. "It's alright, honestly. I've forgiven you. Let's all just forget about it. I have to go to the hospital now, just go for class." Luz coughed again and went to the hospital while Amity frowned.

"What have I done?"

Amity went inside and Boscha and the gang went to Amity. "Amity, what's up?" Boscha went to Amity. As they kept on walking, Amity stopped.

"Sorry, but I don't think I can talk to you guys anymore." They didn't understand. "Nahhhh, you just be joking." Boscha and the others started laughing.

"Boscha, you, of all people, should know when I'm joking and when I'm not." Boscha gulped. "No, can you see what you've done to Luz? She just sent to the hospital!" Amity screamed out. "Oh. Let's go meet her then." Boscha started walking.

"LIKE I SERIOUSLY WOULD GO! I don't give a flying shit about that being. She should go rot somewhere. It's not like anyone even cares about her." Boscha rolled her eyes. "C'mon Amity, you should know that too!"

"You should even be thanking Skara over here for hearing what Luz said. Her even having the audacity to say that you should leave this group." Boscha laughed. "Skara..." Amity stared at her.

"You listened to our conversation?" Amity looked at her and Skara refused to say anything.

"You freaking eavesdropper!" Amity went to her and started landing punches on her. "Do you even know what you've done!?" People were passing by, not even taking photos or videos because it was none of their business.

Emy and Ella was separating Amity from Skara and Skara started crying. "All of you... You all disgust me. Every single one of you." Amity spat on Skara's face.

"Especially you. You bastard." Amity pointed at Boscha but she still kept quiet. "I mean, she did deserve it. You can never leave this group, Amity." Amity started laughing.

"Who told you I can't? I already left days ago." Amity went to class.

....

"Please rush her to the doctor!" Luz had collapsed on the floor and she entered a hospital room.

Luckily, she was able to survive. God was truly on Luz's side. Right?

"Luz... You've been in this hospital for some years now." The doctor shaked his head and Luz didn't say anything. "Who did all of these to you?" He pointed at the bruises on her body. "Just some people I served the other day."

"At your coffee shop?" She nodded. "This is terrible and the fact you even have-"

"Doctor! Someone needs you!" He immediately stood up. "I'll talk to you later." Luz looked at the other side. "Ah... It's really terrible for being in a hospital for this long."

After School...

Amity carried her bags and immediately went to the staff room. "Sorry, but do any of you know the hospital that Luz is currently staying at?" Mr Wilson told her the address and she went there immediately.

"Sorry, but I would like to meet Luz Noceda." She went to the hospital. "She's in room 217. She will direct you there." Amity followed the woman and after some minutes, they finally went there. The woman went away and Amity gulped.

Amity knocked on the door and opened it slowly. She saw Luz who was still looking at the other side. She looked at Luz once again and she frowned. It was like she was looking at a dead body.

Luz turned and saw Amity. "Amity? What are you doing here?" Luz was surprised. "I only came here to apologize." Amity brought a chair and sat very close to Luz. "Ah, apologize for what? I already told you, I've forgiven you."

"One of the people in that group was eavesdropping on us when we were having that conversation; that's Skara. Then Skara told Boscha everything, that's what explains everything." Luz looked at Amity.

"She doesn't deserve to experience such thing like this." Amity frowned. Luz really liked Amity.

Out of all the human beings that Luz had ever met, Amity was extremely kind and caring. Mr Wilson even told Luz over phone that she fought for her. "Amity." Luz adjusted herself properly and sat on the bed and went closer to Amity.

That's when she gently kissed Amity. "I told you, always smile. Even when times are tough, alright?" Amity was surprised and smiled and nodded.

"Thank you. I really appreciate it." Luz hugged Amity and she hugged her back.

Then Luz smiled and giggled. She smiled not in a happy way, but in a very scary way.

They will all see.