Chapter 15.

Luz cleared her throat. "Let's move aside from that."

"So? What do you want? I can't just turn back on my words, can I?" Amity shook her head and Luz looked at her.

On Luz's enormous bed, Amity shifted closer to Luz. It made her red bedsheet look scattered and a pillow almost close to the ground.

"What you thought of doing to me, you can do it." Amity smiled and patted Luz's head.

"Oh?" Luz gripped Amity's wrist. "Are you sure?" Before Amity could even say a word, Luz already went head on.

It was just two people on her bed, making love to each other.

"Maybe I'll continue from where we stopped." She thought and went deeper. Luz gave her more hickeys and kissed her passionately; kissed her like she truly loved her.

If she could die for anyone in this world, she wouldn't think twice and immediately choose Amity. Her love for this girl can't be described and Amity truly loved her the same Luz did.

...

Michael was walking in circles, thinking of Glass. "God! I just can't think of anything!" He slammed his hand on a table. "Sir, I think you should just calm down-"

"Calm down!? How can I calm down when there's a criminal on the loose!? How can I calm down when there's a criminal that killed my o-own wi-wife..." Michael fell down and started crying once more.

"It's not just fair. Why is it me? What did I do to him..." He put his hands in his face, crying deeply.

He couldn't just understand why he went for him. There was only one police officer that was there to comfort Michael, the others went home, even the scientist too. He was on his knees, asking God what he did to deserve this.

"I swear to God Almighty, when I catch this Glass guy, I'll make him regret it."

The police officer looked at Michael in pity. "Everything is going to be fine sir. We'll eventually catch Glass." He hugged Michael passionately.

"I'll go make some coffee." The police officer stood up and Michael thanked him. When the police officer came back, he saw Michael on the table, looking at some documents. He smiled and gently put his coffee on the table.

"Did you take my children back home?" He nodded. "Did you tell the receptionist to take care of them?" He nodded again. "Okay, thank you. Also, about this thing here..."

...

Emira and Edric were downstairs, using their Airpods to watch movies and play games.

"Thank God we're experiencing something as heavenly as this." Edric said to Emira and Emira gave him a thumbs up. "Right!? Our WiFi back home most of the time is slow."

"I can literally stay here for days. Oh thank you Lord, for Amity to have found someone as good as Luz." He dropped his phone and put his hands together and starting crying tears of joy.

"Speaking of Amity and Luz, where are they?" Edric shushed Emira. "I don't know. They're most likely making love, I guess?"

Edric is surprisingly a smart fellow for guessing correctly.

Emira blushed and looked away. "Oh~ you don't want your little sister to be in the hands of someone like Luz?" Emira frowned.

"It's not that... I just want Amity to be safe. Sure, she needs to have fun sometimes in her life but she needs to be careful. People betray, destroy... If something like that were to happen to Amity, I don't think she'll recover from it, no matter how little or small it looks." Edric shook his head.

"But we're talking Luz here! Luz is smart, athletic, social and can even be a great role model to children! I even saw her once giving food and money to the poor. Amity deserves a good girlfriend like Luz so let her enjoy her time, alright?" Edric patted Emira's head.

"Nothing lasts forever anyway."

...

"According to what I've seen here, Glass is brown in complexion and has long hair and was wearing Nike shoes and also has little scars on his hands." Michael started walking in circles, thinking deeply.

"I can't derive anything from these clues I've gotten so far. Can you get anything?" He shook his head. "Tch."

"And the clip is blurry so I can't see anything- Wait." The police officer came close to Michael.

"What place is this? Wasn't this the forest that is close to my house?" They both gasped. "He must have gone there to do something and probably left some footprints!"

Michael immediately called the scientist and when he looked outside, the sun was coming out. He checked the time and saw it was already 6:25. "I literally didn't sleep for a day, did I." He sighed.

"Hello? We might have gotten some news." The scientist gasped and ended the call. He came as soon as possible.

When he came, he was breathing heavily. He wasn't wearing his lab coat and based on what he was wearing, it obviously looked like he was in a hurry to come as soon as possible. He went to Michael and looked at him.

"What's the news?!" Michael smirked.

"According to this clip, this is a forest close to my house." The scientist nodded. "And how do you know?" He asked, being completely perplexed.

"My children. There was a day that my children took something sharp and used it to scratch a tree. They also made some symbols on the ground." The scientist nodded.

"We're leaving to go check on the footprints that Glass must have left. Just wait." The scientist, Michael and the police officer entered the police car that was outside.

"We're going to catch you soon, Glass."

...

"Argh..." Luz woke up and felt dizzy.

Damn, don't tell me I started the morning with headaches." Luz yawned and stretched.

But paused.

"Wait a freaking minute..." Luz looked at her body. "Why am I nude!?" Luz looked at the floor and saw their clothes.

"Oh God. I did not just do this." Luz didn't want to stand up from her bed so that Amity wouldn't wake up and see her nude.

Fortunately for her, she saw a red t-shirt and black shorts. "Is this mine? Seems like it." Luz immediately wore it and looked at Amity who was sleeping like a baby.

"Her body is so small." Luz saw that she was also nude. She also noticed the hickeys that was on some parts of her body.

When she wanted to touch Amity, Amity moved and she immediately put her hand back and started blushing.

"I seriously didn't just do this with her." Luz shook her head in disappointment.

"Amity? Amity." Luz gently shaked her. "Five more minutes..." Her little voice made Luz to pause like as if she was petrified. She blushed and woke her up again.

When she woke up, it took her time to notice.

"My head..." Amity whined. "I'll massage it for you when you've finished having your bath." Amity thanked her and she paused.

"Why am I nude?" When she cleaned her eyes, all the memories came back to hee head like water.

Amity looked at Luz who started blushing and she cleared her throat.

"Did we do it?"

"We did Amity. We did."