Chapter 3.

The Next Day...

"You should be alright now." The doctor was looking at his papers. "But are you sure you can go to school? I mean, it's better if you can just stay for at least 1 day in the hospital-"

"Doctor. I haven't been going to school and if this should go on for long, wouldn't it look like my sickness is an excuse to get out of school?" The doctor sighed. "You're right. Just please, be careful. Also take your drugs and be careful with the food and drinks you take." She nodded.

"Maybe I'll visit your coffee shop today during my break." Luz smiled and nodded. "Thank you very much doctor." Luz waved and left.

As Luz was walking to the exit door, she started hearing some breaking news on the television that was on the wall for everyone to see. "Yesterday night, there was a sudden attack on 4 girls that were walking home yesterday. A passerby just found their body this morning when he was going to water his plants. The police have not gotten anywhere in the investigation."

"According to what the police have gotten so far, the names of the 4 girls that died are... Boscha Maine, Emy Littleton, Ella Abraham and Skara Poshé." Luz looked at the television and went outside.

She started giggling. "I told myself I wouldn't do this again, didn't I?" Luz started laughing on her way to school.

They did deserve it anyways.

Luz was like a wolf. A wolf who disguises as a sheep. It was extremely terrifying. Her ways were... unexplainable.

Luz went to school and saw Amity. "Ami-" Before she knew it, Amity hugged her.

It was only Amity that Luz loved with all her heart. She was so... genuine. So real. She just loved that.

"Amity..." Luz smiled and shifted back. "You were able to go back home safely, yeah?" Amity nodded. "You should have stayed in the hospital though!" Amity folded her arms and Luz smirked.

"And go on a day not seeing you? I would just run mad." Luz held her chin and Amity started blushing. It was when Amity finally remembered that kiss.... that particular moment.

It almost made her faint.

"Luz." Luz looked at her. "Yes?" Amity looked the other way. "Can I get your number?" Luz was surprised. "No problem."

Some minutes later...

"Are you sure you can co-operate in class?" Luz looked at her. "Oh, you didn't know?"

"I don't stay in class with others. I can't really stay in crowded places." Amity didn't understand but still looked at Luz. "Then how do you get taught?"

"Either I stay at the corner of the class where there aren't lots of people there or I'm being taught again but for only 2 minutes. They'll remove all the parts that aren't necessary and they have to talk fast. So I basically just record everything they say and save it."

"Okay, that's pretty smart." Luz felt proud. Luz looked at Amity and noticed something.

Did Amity not know about the news?

"Amity... Did you not hear the news?" Amity shot up and decided not to say anything. "Um... Well..." Luz looked at her.

Luz started giggling, in a way that Amity wouldn't notice.

Luz planned all of this. Every single thing.

"I'm not planning to tell her." Luz smiled.

"Amity. Are you alright?" Luz showed her sweet side and hugged Amity. "I'm so sorry you had to lose your friends." Luz pat her back but was smiling like a villain.

This woman was the definition of pure evil.

"Should I brew you some coffee to calm you down?" Amity didn't say anything. "But you still aren't healthy and-" Luz smiled.

"I'm alright Amity. As you can see, I'm perfect and I'm doing alright." Luz showed Amity and Amity started giggling.

It was so sad, and yet relaxing...?

It was like Luz wasn't showing her real feelings but she was.

"Come on, let's hurry. Classes are starting very soon." They both ran to the coffee shop.

Some minutes later, when they got there, they saw it was open. "It's open?" Luz entered and heard some sounds.

"Ah. He's around." Amity went to the closest chair and sat down and Luz told her to wait there.

"Amity... This is John. He's been working under me since I started this shop. John, this is Amity." John looked at her. "Amity! It's finally very nice to meet you!"

"Finally?" Amity was confused. "Luz has been telling me everything about you. When she saw you, she thought you were very beautiful and-" Luz covered his mouth and they were both blushing.

"Okay John, it's enough. I hope both of you will grow to be good friends." Luz started making coffee for Amity and they both started talking. "Here, Amity." Luz gave her cream puffs, croissants and coffee. "You don't need to pay, don't worry."

"Let's just say it's a thank you for visiting me yesterday." Luz winked at her and Amity remembered what happened and started to blush.

"Oh~ well aren't there some lovey-dovey people here." John smirked and looked at both of them. "Oh... God when!" He cried out and they both started laughing.

"I think we should go. Sorry you have to do this again, John. Also, when you feel like you can't handle all the work, just let me know. If I'm not available, just call all the members and tell them this..." Luz whispered something into his ear and he understood immediately.

"Let's go, shall we?" Amity and Luz held hands and as they were walking, Luz bumped into someone.

"Is this my new way of encountering someone now?" Luz sighed and helped the person but Luz looked at her properly.

"Jesus Christ." Luz was shocked.

"It's this little bastard!" Amity was amazed for Luz to utter such statement but she wasn't surprised because they were all above the age of 18.

"Luz, don't call her a bastard..." "Amity, she doesn't even have a father and even if she didn't have one, she still deserves that title."

To say she was "shocked" or "surprised!" was an understatement.

After what you did to me years ago, you still have those useless braincells of yours to step foot here.