Chapter 5.

"Luz!" Luz looked behind her and Amity immediately hugged her.

"I basically have this girl wrapped around my fingers." Luz started giggling and when Amity looked at her, Luz immediately changed her face.

"Why are you suddenly hugging me? It's only been a few minutes and you're already missing me?" Luz started laughing and Amity started blushing and moved back.

"Omg, she's here!" "Is that really her!?" "Ahhh... She's too beautiful!" People were looking at Luz. "Shit! I forgot my glasses-" Then the girls and boys started chasing after her.

"Come on Blight!" Luz immediately held her hand and started running. They went close to a shop and they started breathing heavily. "I'm so sorry that I dragged you into this-- This has been happening whenever I take off my glasses. People find me very attractive when I'm not wearing it."

"I'll buy you a soda, just wait here. I did promise you one, after all." Luz went inside the shop and came back with a Sprite. Amity opened it and they both sat down on a bench that was beside the shop. "What about you? Aren't you going to drink anything?" Luz looked at her.

"No... My doctor said I should be careful of what I take. Besides, I'm used to running without taking any refreshments. I don't even need water." Amity started clapping in amazement. "Thank you, thank you."

Then there was silence.

"Amity... Can I ask you a question?" Amity nodded. "How do you feel about your friends' death?"

[And here she goes.]

"It's not like I'm not sad about it... I just feel very inexpressible. I mean, they were my closest friends. I don't think I was close to anyone as much as them." Luz shaked her head.

"But you have me! Stick with me. I promise you, you won't regret it, at all." Amity looked at her and smiled. "Thank you Luz."

Oh, wasn't Luz jubilating.

[Oh God, what has this girl done?]

"Anyway, we should head back. Everywhere looks clear." Luz and Amity stood up and Amity started blushing, as she held her hand once more.

They carefully headed back to school without anyone noticing. "Being a beautiful being should really be something." Amity looked at Luz and Luz smirked.

"I should be the one saying that to you, Blight."

Well wasn't Amity Blight falling in love.

Hard.

They got to a vacant class and they immediately sat down. "Final-" Willow and Gus looked at Luz.

"Lu-" "Will you shut up!?" She immediately covered Gus's mouth.

Willow looked at Amity and smirked. "Luz, is this the one you were talking about? The one you said you were in love wit-"

"Yes." Luz rolled her eyes and tried to calm Gus down. With such a straight face, Willow and Amity almost fainted.

"Willow, it's happening again..." They all sat down and Luz sighed. "Again? Seriously? These people are really jobless, aren't they?"

"I mean, God did bless you with a majestic face." Luz rolled her eyes on what Gus said and Gus started laughing. "It should end. I can't spend my break like this." Luz put her head on the table.

"Ah- Sorry Amity, for leaving you behind this conversation. Amity, meet Gus and Willow. Willow and Gus, meet Amity." They shaked hands, knowing very well that they'll be great friends.

RIGHT!?

"A.K.A, the love of your li-" Luz covered her mouth and started blushing. "It's enough, Willow." Amity started giggling.

"But to be frank, for being the most athletic being in this school, and being beautiful and extremely intelligent, who wouldn't want to die for you?" Gus said and Amity's eyes widened.

"An idiot." Willow replied with raising her hands. "Meaning both of you are idiots, then." They all started laughing.

"Wait, both?" Willow looked at Amity. "Amity... Don't tell me you like this girl." Willow obviously knew and Amity had a huge gulp.

"Ye-"

"I FOUND HER!" A girl screamed and they all went into the class.

"OMG!!" They all started chasing after Luz. "Oh no." Then she immediately stood up and ran for her life. "Seriously!? When is this break really going to end!?" Luz started complaining.

"Where are all the teachers? Jesus Christ!" Luz rolled her eyes. "I think they should be outside, doing some activities. They do this every Thursday in a week."

"Three, two, one!" All the teachers started doing yoga. "Perfect."

"This low-key feels like a movie, not gonna lie." Gus said and Amity giggled. "They should ring this freaking bell alr-"

*Ring Ring*

As perfectly normal human beings, everyone came out of where they were and acted like responsible and sensible beings. "Oh thank heavens." Luz fell on the floor.

Luz stood up and started walking to class and Gus and Willow left both of them. Amity and Luz sighed deeply.

"This was not a great adventure." Luz said with a stressed face and Amity started giggling.

"Mittens!" Edric and Emira came to hug Amity. "Tch." Luz but her finger. [Luz, don't.]

"I know, I know." She told her inner self and breathed in and out. "Ah... It's the athlete of the school!" Emira exclaimed. "I've admired you for such a long time." Edric and Emira shaked her hand.

"Maybe they aren't so bad after all." Luz thought in her mind.

Then Emira started whispering into Amity's ear. "Mittens, Mom said you should come home as soon as possible. She has things to talk to you about and if you don't come early, you'll be punished."

A normal human being would have acted scared but Amity wasn't like that. It wasn't the first time she had gotten a message like that from her siblings.

Surprisingly, Luz heard everything.

"DID I JUST HEAR PUNISHMENT?" Luz thought and her face immediately changed.

"Oh, truly, this is the time for me to work, isn't it." Luz started giggling. [Oh God.]

"Amity, I'll meet you outside when school closes, alright?" Luz waves at her and she waved back.

"Hey Mittens, is that your new crush?" Amity started blushing. "No she is not!" Then they all walked away.

But Luz was the one laughing.

She laughed like a demon possessed her. Would it be wrong to say that she was worse than Boscha?

"Time to get some work done!" Luz licked her lips in excitement.