Chapter 4.

"Get out." She immediately stood up and left. Luz and Amity left the coffee shop and Amity was perplexed.

"Luz, who was that?" There was silence until Luz decided to talk. "She was one of my very close friends but something happened in the past..." Amity was worried and Luz was looking at the ground.

Luz looked at her and was shocked. "Oh, but it doesn't really matter! It's not like it's a good thing." Amity was confused.

She knew very well that there was some kind of backstory in Luz's life, she really wanted to know but wouldn't it look rude to just ask about her past even though she's only known her for like 3 days or so?

"I think we should run. Classes are starting in the next 2 minutes." Luz breathed in and out and Amity was scared. "This will be the first time that I'll be late!" She thought that again and again.

"Can you catch up with me?" Luz looked at her. "But how can you run in your current state!?" Luz laughed. "I mean... I am called the fastest person in the whole of the school."

"Don't worry, if you get exhausted immediately, I'll buy you some cold soda. Now, let's go!" Luz breathed in and out and started running and Amity tried her very best to catch up with her.

"Made it in time!" Luz was feeling really energetic.

While Amity was breathing like a goat.

"Why are you people late!?" There was a teacher standing in front of them and they were scared. "She needed to relax and both of us went to my coffee shop. I was self aware of the time but something happened to me in my shop. We are deeply sorry." Luz and Amity bent down and apologized.

"Better go to class now! Exactly 30 more seconds until classes start!" Luz and Amity ran for their lives.

"Jesus Christ. I have never run so fast in my entire life." Amity kept on breathing and Luz started laughing. "You need to have some stamina. Maybe we'll do this again." Luz waved and went to class.

Luz smiled.

"I should have let her sleep years ago. She should be thanking stars that I didn't let her." Luz started giggling and was smiling evil-like.

She was like the daughter of the Devil.

What was Luz doing? Was she the one responsible for everything or was it someone else? Everything was scary but it would get scarier very soon.

"It's not like I don't want Amity to have friends. They should just have boundaries when it comes to an exquisite and perfect being like her."

Crazy love? Most likely.

"Maybe I'll make it better now." Luz started laughing in her mind.

[Really? When is it going to end?]

"Probably... never."

[You know that it was your wish once for everyone on Earth to die and remain only the genuine ones.]

"Can you not remind me of that? I was extremely naïve back then."

"Who's Luz talking to?" is probably your question. She's talking to her very... "special inner self". She's not real, she's an imagination created by Luz.

Luz had more than this "being" she created. Oh, what craziness did this girl inject into her brain?

[Luz. I'm telling you again. You will regret this. I don't want you to suffer in the future. I'm not God that can see the future but based on how you're acting, your future isn't bright... at all.]

Luz rolled her eyes and tried to listen in class.

Some Minutes Later...

"Huh, this is weird. The school should have made an announcement to make everyone have a moment of silence for the 4 dead girls." Luz thought to herself.

"This school really doesn't care about the death of people. I must say, humans disgusts me to the very core." Luz sighed.

She took her medicine and some minutes later, decided to sleep.

Then Luz woke up in a strange place... while she was still sleeping.

"Ugh. Again?" Luz sighed and sat down. "It's kind of understandable how you would get so used to this happening everytime you sleep." Luz looked at her inner self.

"Those scars are still there, aren't they." She nodded. "I mean, you were the cause of it, so." Luz rolled her eyes. "And why am I here?"

"To tell you something." Luz kept on listening. "Don't kill Amity, even if your heart and mind tells you to do it." Luz was perplexed.

"What are you trying to say? I already like Amity plenty, why would I try to kill her?" Her inner self sighed. "Luz-"

"Luz? Luz!" Someone kept on pushing her to wake up. "Ah!" Luz woke up and looked at the person.

"Oh... Willow." Willow sat beside her. "You didn't see me too!?" Gus exclaimed and Luz apologised. "Sorry Gus. Sorry I haven't been talking to you guys for some time. I went to the hospital and-"

"We know the whole gist but we've been seeing something between that you and that cotton candy haired girl, Amity." Willow smirked and Luz was confused.

"Get straight to the point, I fail to understand what you're saying." Willow rolled her eyes.

"You love her, don't-"

"Yes I do." Luz said it with such a straight face that Willow almost fainted. "Really!?" Gus screamed but Luz told him to reduce his voice. "Would you go to her right now and tell her your feelings?"

"I would, but I believe it isn't the right time. Right moment, right time, and right words, am I right?" Gus laughed and Willow giggled. "I really am shocked. Who knew that Luz Noceda, of all people, would fall in love?" Luz started blushing and started to giggle.

But of course this was all fake.

"Oh yeah! Did you guys hear about the news of the 4 bullies in this school? Apparently, they're dead now." Gus brought it up and Willow sighed.

"Even though they might have done terrible things, let's actually take a moment of silence for them." They all held hands and closed their eyes.

Apart from Luz. She had one eye opened and the other closed and was laughing in her mind.

"Ah, doesn't their death make me feel excited!"