Chapter 22.

"Ugh..." Luz woke up, but with laziness. Then she saw Amity beside her. She was happy.

She was so beautiful, Amity was the definition of beauty. Luz would thank God every single day, how He had brought an angel upon her life.

"Wait a minute-" Luz checked the time and sighed in relief. It was only 6:10 and class was starting by 9:00.

Luz looked around and noticed something. Why were their clothes on the ground?

When Luz looked at herself, why was she nude?

"Not again." Luz swirled her hair up in frustration and sighed.

"Amity. Hey Amity, wake up. We should get ready for school." Amity was moving from one side to the other. "5 more minutes..."

Luz blew into her ear and she immediately woke up. "What was that for!?" Luz laughed.

Amity looked around until the thought came into her mind and she sighed. "You don't even need to talk. I already understand." Luz shook her head.

"We should get ready for school. I'll get in first." Luz stretched and went to the bathroom slowly, still feeling little pain in her leg.

...

"Shut up, doing this isn't easy." The scientist said to both of the police officers and they looked at each other.

"We know it isn't easy but can you try faster!?" Michael screamed and Albert put his hand on his shoulder. "Sir, you should calm down- Patience is key, you said it yourself."

Michael sighed and smiled. "Thank you Albert." He blushed and went to get coffee for both the scientist and Michael.

"So? What have you gotten so far?" Michael sat down and went close to the scientist. "I have noticed that Glass's physical strength is not... good."

"I can't say whether it's supernatural or extremely bad. For it to be this bad, it's extremely supernatural. This is completely shocking." The scientist shook his head.

"Maybe it adds to his speed... Whenever we would try to catch him, he would immediately vanish." Then they both gave a minute of silence to think carefully and deeply.

"What if I call him?"

...

"I haven't been going to school for such a long time!" Amity exclaimed and yawned in tiredness.

"You must have probably forgotten that we also have exams this week." She flinched. "E-e-e-exams!?" Amity brought out her phone, checked the timetable and feared. She saw the date and saw it was that same day.

"Calm down Amity. I know you'll pass it. Besides, you're Amity Blight! Straightforward and Straight As, I can't literally be expecting more from an awesome girlfriend." Amity smiled and some minutes later, they came down from Luz's car.

"Omg, Luz!" "She's such a beautiful being." "I wanna date her!"

It was like people started to fall for Luz again, but harder. "Amity, you have to get out-" before Luz Noceda could say her last words, people started to swarm her.

Some Hours Later...

"Was the exam easy?" Luz asked Willow and Gus and they both nodded.

"But I think I'm going to get a C in maths..." Gus frowned and looked down in absolute pain. "Hey, cheer up! It's better than getting F."

Then Luz spotted Amity from afar.

Amity immediately ran to Luz and hugged her. "It was a bug success! I'm so going to pass this exam, it was so easy!" Luz shifted her back to pat her. "See, I told you it was going to be easy." Then Luz caressed her cheek.

"Ehem! Sorry Amity, but I have some important things to do concerning the sports festival. I promise, when I'm done, i'll come fetch you, alright?" Luz gave her a kiss on her forehead and went away immediately.

"So you guys are dating, right?" Willow suddenly popped up behind Amity, making her to shift back.

"We are...." Willow smiled. "Amity, can I tell you something?"

Amity nodded.

"Don't tell Luz that I told you this, alright?" She nodded once again.

"Amity. If you're going to be in a relationship with Luz, you need to show her love. For me being her childhood friend, basically the day she was born, I almost know everything about her. He's parents raised her badly."

"I don't know whether she told her story or not but please. Even if Luz should do something all for your sake and it was bad, just love her. Yes, it might be extremely painful but if you can-" Willow paused.

"Do you get it? All I'm trying to say is, help Luz. She's been through a lot than a regular human should experience." Amity nodded and they both took their separate ways.

She frowned a little and told her mind that she won't regret and follow what Willow said.

If Amity were happy with her love life with Luz, wouldn't she want Luz to experience the same too?

...

"Here's the gold trophy." Luz carried it and it was heavy. "And also your 4 gold medals." A teacher put on her.

It was like she was adding weight every second he was putting those 4 gold medals on her. "Oh wow, this is uh... really heavy. Shouldn't the school be the one to take it?" He shook his head.

"The whole of the school decided to talk about it and said that we should actually give you. Also, there are prizes. For being number 1 throughout the 4 sports, you'll get: A Nintendo Switch, 4 tickets to Los Angeles and 1 million dollars."

Luz wasn't even surprised that she would get prizes like this. She had participated in the sports festival for years so prizes like this were nothing.

"That money, donate half of it to charity." The teacher nodded. "Where will I get these things exactly?" The teacher pointed and went to go make some phone calls.

Luz dropped the trophy on a table and called Willow. She explained everything and she immediately rushed to her aid.

"Wow! Is this a Nintendo Switch!?" Willow exclaimed and she nodded. "I'm so happy for you! Who are you gonna give it to anyway? Or are you going to use it?"

"I'll probably be the one to use it. When Edric or Gus comes around, maybe I'll pass it over to them to just, y'know, give it a try." Willow agreed and they went to Luz's car and put everything at the back.

Then Luz's phone started ringing.

When she brought it out from her pocket, it was an unknown number.

She picked it.

"Hello?"