Chapter 35.

By the time Luz finished her story, everyone was in tears. They all started to cry, wondering how a child should suffer like this.

"You became a murderer at the age of 16?" Luz shook her head. "I killed someone when I was 7 years old."

"You see, my parents were still wicked to me when I was still at that age. They would tell me to buy cigarettes and alcohol, also other things to make them survive."

"I was never fed. Whenever I wanted to eat, there was nothing in the fridge and I wasn't given money around that age." Luz looked at the floor.

"There was this supermarket opposite my parents' house and I would always go there to buy goods. The cashier and other employees would make fun of my skinny body and my dark eyes. Despite how nice and caring the manager of that supermarket was, he never helped me."

"He didn't want to be helping a child that had parents as bad people. He didn't want to help a child in need. This is why I despise people."

Luz stood up and walked towards the Prime Minister of France.

"And it still pains me that you had no idea that your son was doing all this. Imagine he was to become a father. Your son and my father would be great friends, no, best friends forever, in fact." Luz laughed.

"And for you..." She looked at Michael with vicious eyes.

"I'm so sorry you had to marry someone like that. Do you want to know how I knew that she was a criminal?" Michael looked at her and turned his face but Luz still went on to explain.

"You see, I'm a very popular person, worldwide. I run a shop in different countries. A famous man, Jeff Anjou, invited me to a party on his very big ship!"

"It was an amazing party, y'know. People came with their finest and fanciest clothes, jewelleries, anything you can think of. Surprisingly, your wife was there. She started to boast about you, being the Chief Police Man in this country."

"A few hours later, I saw her angry. Of course, I wouldn't just go over to an angry woman. I saw her going to the kitchen, threatening a chef. I thought maybe she drank too much but no." Luz shook her head.

"She collected a knife from the kitchen, telling all the people there that if they were to say a word-"

"She would send her husband to kill all of them, including their families." Luz smirked and Michael was shocked. "She would say... something like that?" Michael looked at the floor, in total amazement.

"Of course!" Luz went closer to him and told him something. "Because women are very manipulative and bad with their words." Luz snickered and continued the story.

"I didn't do anything but I still followed her. She went into a room where a woman with blonde hair with a red, long, beautiful gown was standing, looking at the shining stars." Luz sighed.

"That's Victoria!" Michael exclaimed and kept quiet. "That's when it happened."

"You know the funniest thing?" Luz started to laugh before she could even speak.

"She killed the wrong person!" Luz started to laugh loud and started to roll on the floor, while everyone was speechless.

Michael was too stunned to speak.

"Wanna know who she was supposed to kill?" Luz stood at Michael and Michael nodded. He wanted to get his revenge.

Kendrick sighed. "You don't want to know Michael." Luz looked at Kendrick and started to smile and giggle. "Y'sure? He deserves to know." This conversation intrigued Amity.

Amity kept on wondering: "So that's the real Luz?", "She's so expressive!" and she kept on listening.

"Speak up! I command you!" Luz rolled her eyes. "Geez, sorry. Commander." She said under her breath.

"She was supposed to kill me, not Victoria. You know why?"

"Y'see, that story of her being jealous was a huge lie I made up. Before she killed Victoria, she almost killed your little daughter, Elizabeth, also a man who was a butcher." Luz sighed and brought out a chewing gum from her pocket.

"May your wife rest in peace." She put her hands together but opened one eye.

"Just kidding!" Michael didn't know how to feel. "I got her number and told her that her husband was cheating on her, that I'm their neighbour. I will never forget the texts I sent that woman."

"I see him going out on night two or three days in the week and coming back looking like he's drunk and sometimes, he would be with a woman and tell her to leave when they're close to his gate." Luz said what was on her phone and started to laugh.

She put her phone on the table and laughed louder and louder. "Oh my goodness!"

"For this woman to have believed something like this... She must've
be so dense!" Luz almost fell on the floor but kept on laughing. It was too funny.

But no one there was laughing with her.

"To be frank dude, you can do better." She looked at Albert and he started to blush and looked away.

"Why? Why would you do something like this!?" Michael stood up and held Luz's collar once again.

He started to punch her in the stomach, in the face. Luz's body was extremely fragile that Luz started to cough a lot of blood.

Luz kicked him and he went far.

Luz spat out blood and looked at him. "Why did I do it? Because it's my job."

Isaac sent the security men to handcuff Luz and Luz started to rant.

Luz escaped from them and told the Blight siblings something.

"Amity, Edric and Emira. I know that I have messed up. I know, I know, I was being shitty. You can forgive me if you want. But I'm willing to change." Edric and Emira looked at each other but Amity held her hands.

"I will always be there for you, Luz." Luz smiled. "Hey, you saw the birthday present!"

"Happy Birthday, Amity Blight." Amity left where she was and hugged Luz. "I am going to think about you all day, all night." Luz laughed.

"Maybe I'll escape prison just to see your face?" Amity laughed. She took a photo with the camera, with herself and Luz.

Luz kissed her and went away. "Michael!" Michael looked at her, furiously.

"Forget about that dense woman and go live a life!" She laughed and Michael held his fists.

"Also, Albert likes you, and Albert, he likes you too!" They both opened their eyes and started to blush.

"Kendrick."

"Luz."

Luz hugged Kendrick and Luz laughed.

"To think you were still alive, cousin." Kendrick laughed and shifted back. "It's nice to see you again, cousin." Everyone's mouth was wide open and they both rolled their eyes.

"Well, have a great day everyone and don't forget, live a good and innocent life!"