Chapter 24.

"It's very nice to meet you again." Luz's face changed immediately. She knew this man. It was a man that she knew when she was in Los Angeles.

"L. It's been such a long time since we fought. I've been the detective of all cases that dealt with you." Michael and Albert were surprised.

They only thought that Glass was a common criminal, not actually a criminal that had even killed people within and outside the continent. It scared them.

"China, France, Los Angeles and this one too? There's still more but you don't cease to amaze me, Glass or let me say... L." He smirked and Luz was shaking.

She didn't know what to do next, but she eventually calmed down. She knew what to do next, to step up her game.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Luz shouted like a gangster. "You're not being fair, y'know." She said to the detective, who looked at her confused.

"Fair!? Like you're the one to talk. You just killed the Prime Minster of France's son!" Luz smirked.

"And how does that affect me?" Michael paused and started to fear. "You don't know what it feels like to lose someone."

Luz froze.

"To lose someone? I don't know what it feels like to lose someone? I've lost more people in my life than any single one of you here." She stated and sighed.

"During her adventures in other countries, she had also left notes and stated how she wanted to remove the bad people from this world. Did she also do that here too?" Michael and Albert immediately noted.

Meanwhile, the scientist was finding ways to get clues. Luz was tired.

"What are you going to do now? Arrest me?" Michael brought out his handcuffs but the detective stopped him.

"We can't arrest her like this. Not until we get valuable and understandable proof. If we get it and present it to the court, they'll accept it immediately. Since she just killed the Prime Minister's son, things might be easier when we arrest her." Michael nodded and kept it away.

"It was nice to meet you again, Detective Kendrick." He was shocked at how she knew his name.

In his life of detective work, Luz was the first person to ever know his name. His real name.

"Ciao!" Luz waved and vanished again.

"If we collect this thing and check her DNA..." Michael shook his head. "There was a time we tried to check her DNA on an object she touched but we couldn't get it." He paused.

"You couldn't get her DNA!?" He kept quiet. "This is impossible. You have to check it again. If it doesn't work, I'll do it myself." Then the scientist got angry.

"Some nerve you've got to say that! It's not easy to be a scientist and still work for the police!" He rolled his eyes and they all entered the car and also carried the body of the dead French man.

...

"Luz, you're back!" Luz kept away her mask and immediately fell into Amity's arms. "I'm so tired." Amity giggled. "Should I at least make something for you to eat?" Then Luz's mood immediately changed.

"Amity's food!"

Some minutes later...

"Hey, this looks and smells pretty nice!" Amity blushed. "Now to taste it-"

Luz chewed delicately and then swallowed it. "My oesophagus and stomach are blessed." Amity giggled.

"Thank you Luz!" She smiled and Luz smiled.

But she knew and felt that all this was going to be over, so she needed to enjoy it while it lasted. Luz showed happiness outside but felt sad inside.

Like as if her heart was about to break.

"Amity. I'm going to leave the house early tomorrow. I need to meet Doctor Williams for something." Amity frowned.

"For what?" She asked. "You'll see. Also, I'm going to talk to someone when I'm done with what I need to do with Doctor Williams."

She nodded but felt sad. She couldn't talk to Luz, not that time.

When Amity turned to walk away and go back to Luz's room, Luz held her hand.

Luz smiled. "Amity... You should really talk back when you want to." She giggled and kissed her on the lips.

Even though Luz had a lot of things on her mind, she would make space for Amity. She wanted to forget about the past, but she can't and couldn't.

Is this love? Is this falling in love? Amity made her feel things she had never felt before and it was the same for Amity.

Amity started to cry and held Luz's clothes and Luz was surprised. She patted her head. "Luz, please don't leave me..."

Her sentence shocked her.

"I won't leave you."

That sentence was a lie.

She wasn't planning on leaving her, but people will take Luz away from Amity, and they will have nothing to do. Everything can stop them from being together and the cause of this was Luz.

"If that didn't happen..."

...

The Prime Minister of France went on her knees and started to cry. "Mon enfant!?" (My Child). The detective nodded.

"Tue cette femme!" (Kill that woman!). The detective shook his head.

"Why!? For killing the Prime Minister's son, she could even be executed." The detective shook his head again.

"If you try to execute her, she'll escape it. If she should be in prison, it will give more effect. I'm sure that L. has as a lot on her mind and if all of that should be broken, it will take more effect. What we're trying to do is to find more evidence of L., so that we can arrest her, and take her to court."

"As she even killed your son, the court will accept it easily. If you want, you can bring in tanks from your own country, so personally seize L., and take her to court."

The Prime Minister nodded. "Merci Beaucoup." The Prime Minister told them to leave and before they knew it, the news started to spread around the whole of France.

Glass, L., Doomaker, Destructrice (destroyer in French), was all Luz.

Luz was known as one of the most notorious, wicked and sly criminal in the world.

But all of this will come to an end.

"All antagonists always suffer in the end."

Luz thought to herself and went to sleep.