Chapter 18.

When they stopped, Luz was shocked. Never did she know that someone like Amity Blight could forcefully kiss her like that.

"Amity Blight. Since when did you learn how to do that?" Amity blushed and looked away. "It's fine, Amity." Luz laughed and started patting her head, while Amity was still in embarrassment.

Then Luz went to her ear.

"But expect something this evening." Amity was shocked and kept quiet.

"Sorry, sorry. I just love teasing you. Your reactions are too funny." Then Luz heard the commentator's voice, hearing that the game of football was going to start.

5 minutes later...

"Let the game of football start!" The commentator screamed and the goalkeeper from Luz's team threw the ball.

The opponent got the ball and passed it to her teammate. Luz's team defense was so strong that when the opponent tried to score, they would get the ball and pass it to the strikers.

The girl was with the ball and saw she wasn't with it again. "Too slow!" Luz caught the ball and shot it and it entered the goal post. "Goal!!" Luz did her move and screamed.

Amity giggled on how Luz was behaving and Luz went back. Luz and Amity made eye contact and Luz winked at Amity which made Amity blush and looked away.

This way, it was 1-0.

...

"We can't find any clue!" The police officer said to Michael.

"I can see footsteps." Michael said and the police officer and the scientist came to him. "Hm. The first good clue we've gotten."

"With this footsteps, we can get Glass's identity and arrest him." The scientist said and Michael said. "Don't worry Marie, I'll avenge you." Michael said as he entered the police car with both of them and went back to the station.

...

So far, it reached 4-3. The Hexteam was winning. If they could only score one more goal, they would win and it would be the second loss for the other team.

Luz gave a long shot and passed to a guy in her team and he dodged almost all the players. Until the girl came. She collected the ball and started to dodge all of the players in Hexteam.

Luz ran for her life to collect the ball and she luckily did. When she got the ball, she ran and passed everyone trying to come her way. The girl caught up to her and tried to collect the ball but Luz smirked.

"Like I said before, you're too slow, Anna." Her eyes widened and Luz scored.

Everyone screamed and Luz ran and slid on the grass with her knees and rose up her hand in victory. "It's... It's their victory once again!"

"Even though the goal was made by a beautiful, one eyed sportswoman, Luz Noceda, it's their victory!" The commentator screamed as they carried Luz once again and threw her up and down.

"Hip, hip, hurray!"

Anna looked at Luz and frowned and Luz saw her as she walked away. "Hey, put me down." They put her down and Luz went to meet Anna.

"Why are you frowning?" Anna looked at Luz, who finally talked to her. "And here I was, thinking that you would never talk to me." Anna smiled and Luz got disgusted.

"Oh, I already hate talking to you already." Luz rolled her eyes. "I just wanted to say that i'm sorry, and if we could start off as friends again?"

Anna held out her hand but Luz slapped it.

"I don't want to be friends with a monster like you."

[See who's talking. Who would want to be the girlfriend of a killer?]

Luz rolled her eyes. "After you tried to kill me when I was in Los Ang-" Luz decided to stop talking and walked away.

"I'll see you in the next game, Anna." Luz waved and Anna blushed. She shakes her head and walks away too. 

"Luz!" Amity ran to her and Luz smiled. "Amity!" They both ran to each other and Luz spinned Amity around and hugged her.

Luz kissed Amity deeply on the forehead and Amity giggled. "Congratulations on winning your second game!" Luz blushed and scratched her neck. "Yeah, thanks." Amity tiptoed to kiss Luz's cheek and Luz blushed again.

"Awwwnnnnn." Edric and Emira said at the same time, making them to separate from each other and blush awkwardly. "Both of you are so cute together!"

Luz smiled. It was a long time she enjoysd a moment like this. "Luzzy!" Luz paused.

She hadn't heard that name in a long time and it was only one person that could call her that name, Willow Park. When Luz turned to the back, Willow and Gus jumped on her, making her fall to the floor.

"Hey!" Luz looked at them and they both giggled. "Congrats on winning the football game dude!" They all stood up and Gus gave Luz a fistbump. "Thanks man."

"Well... Amity." Luz shifted away from them and held her hand. "I'll talk to you later, alright?" Amity nodded and Luz whispered something into her ear.

"I'll be giving you something when I'm done with the game." Amity got excited and Luz waved at her and left.

Amity smiled. She was so happy to be dating someone as great as Luz Noceda. She was smart, rich, and had a perfect body but none of that mattered to her. What really mattered was how nice she was to her.

She was so nice, helpful, kind and was always cheerful. Amity just loved everything about her. It was like Luz is a blessing to her, sent from heaven itself.

No words could truly express her happiness and love for this girl. She was very much glad that she said yes.