Chapter 53.

"Have you learnt your lesson?"

Judas stared, holding a knife that had blood on it, ready to stab him at any moment. The man immediately nodded and begged for forgiveness but Judas stabbed him mercilessly.

He was becoming worse as every second passed by. His only quest was to find the person that killed his mother, Luz Noceda.

That memory was stuck in his head and it always kept on replaying, again and again and again. He held his knife tighter and sighed.

As he walked outside, he looked at the sky. He saw the clouds moving slowly and he kept on walking as the cold breeze touched his skin.

Judas brought out his phone and saw 11 missed calls from his sister, Elizabeth. Since he became like this, Elizabeth had been pleading, begging for him to change for the good.

Michael, his father, would always insist on arresting him but Elizabeth would beg. But Judas was so inconsiderate to allow his sister to do all the work, to help him to get out of trouble, despite him not asking for it.

"I didn't choose to become like this. She made me that way."

He held his phone tighter and stuffed it back into his pocket and continued to walk.

"I'll catch you soon, you criminal. I already know where you are."

...

"You're a real shitty person, you know!"

"I'm sorry! I've apologised for the umpteenth time now."

"Maybe if you didn't break her heart and make her pain worse in prison, we wouldn't have been calling you this!"

Luz was on the hospital bed, looking at her three friends, Gabriel, Arthur and Isabella, arguing with Amity about the horrid things she had once done to the girl she loves.

Luz breathed in and out.

"Could you all shut up, sit down, and talk to each other like the adults you are?"

Luz smiled, holding back her anger inside and gnawing her teeth. Everyone feared, grabbed a chair and sat down.

They were all awkward to speak with each other, and Luz started.

"I already explained to you guys. I adore her dearly, and i've forgiven her. If I didn't, do I really need to do anything?"

"Killing her? Making her life a living hell? Destroying her marriage? Give her a scar in life that will always be stuck in her head? Do something horrid and put the blame on her and let my excuse be my sickness?"

"Okay Luz, you're being a bit too specific." Arthur giggled and Amity looked at her and she smiled at her back, gently holding her hand.

"But that's the thing! How can she love you when she's married to another?"

Luz looked at Amity and looked at them back.

"It's her decision. I'm still going to leave this world anyway, so when I go, she'll enjoy her marriage and forget about me."

Amity stiffened up a bit at her sentence and Luz still maintained herself, like the strong woman she is.

Gabriel and Isabella looked at each other. At this moment, they were skeptical;  they just weren't easily convinced.

"It's like she's cheating on you and at the same time... It's like she isn't!" Isabella stated and Luz tilted her head in confusion.

"You guys."

"You know that the person you're talking about is sitting beside me, right? Speak to her, not me. She's a living thing, not non-existent."

Amity sighed and looked at them, as Gabriel started to speak.

"Look Amity. I just find it straight up confusing why you would do something like that."

"Agreed. That is messed up." Arthur nodded his head and crossed his legs, and also folded his arms.

Luz told them to come closer to her so that she could whisper the whole situation to them.

Then Amity looked at them and Arthur held her hand.

"I completely understand." Gabriel nodded, and so did Isabella.

"Now you can finally leave me alone." Luz sighed in relief.

"Oh, we're not done."

Luz whined in frustration and Amity giggled. Arthur also laughed and Gabriel folded his arms and furrowed his eyebrows.

"What exactly do you like about this criminal over here?"

Gabriel pointed at Luz who looked at the other side, whistling like she had no idea what he was talking about.

"I like how optimistic she is, how she comforts others and when she helps people in need."

Luz vibrated at the sudden compliments and Gabriel smirked.

"She's so attractive, sweet, and the best! Whenever I'm down, she always cheers me up."

Luz was screaming at the pillow in embarrassment and Gabriel was laughing, so was Isabella and Arthur. When Amity looked at all of them, she realised what she had done and immediately turned beet red.

"Amity, don't you have to go to work?" Luz asked and her embarrassment immediately went away.

"It's just... 8:27!? I gotta go!" Amity carried her bags and went straight for the door.

"Wait, I forgot something." Amity went to Luz and kissed her on the cheek.

Luz almost melted at how adorable that was. "Be careful!" Luz screamed and Amity gave her a thumbs up.

"Wow." Gabriel was amazed and he started to clap his hands. "Well, as long as something like that doesn't happen again."

Gabriel scattered Luz's hair and she pouted, and they all left. Luz sighed and stood up and walked to the window.

"I wish I could go outside."

She saw Amity entering her red car and Amity spotted her from the window, despite how big the building was, having so many windows.

Luz waved at her and Amity did the same. Amity still kept on waving and Luz laughed. Amity entered her car and still continued to wave at her.

"Aww, that's adorable."

Luz gave a soft smile and sighed, knowing that all of this was coming to an end.

If there was ever a thing like reincarnation, she would jubilate, she would rejoice, she would be happy.

So she could once more love the person she loves now.