Chapter 16.

Amity immediately stood up and Luz's eyes widened. "Here, you should have a blanket." She said and averted her eyes.

Amity blushed and furrowed her eyebrows. Then they both started hearing footsteps. "That should be Edric's footsteps! Quick Amity, lie down back on the bed and pretend you're sleeping!" Amity did such and he knocked on the door and opened it.

"Is Amity still sleeping?" Luz nodded. "I was looking for both of you everywhere! Speaking of which, what were you guys doing yesterday? Since yesterday afternoon, you guys were up here."

Luz started sweating buckets. She knew from the bottom of her heart that she wasn't to tell Edric or Emira that they slept together. "Uh... Amity asked me to massage her body!"

"Amity asked me to massage her body because she explained to me how you've been working a lot and haven't been getting enough rest since your mother left." Edric nodded and sighed.

"Amity's a good sister. We don't want her to regret things she has done. We want to protect her from the evil of this world but we know eventually that we can't always be with her. So please, keep her safe." Edric smiled in a way he wanted to cry and waved at them and left.

When Luz heard his footsteps had stopped, she sighed and frowned. "If I should eventually get arrested, I'll keep Amity away from me..."

Amity turned to look at Luz and started blushing, still trying to forget what had happened last night.

"Hey?" Luz looked at Amity. "But I didn't tell you to do it!"

"You did tell me to!"

"When exactly?"

"You said what I thought of doing to you is what I should do to you!"

"And I said that you were thinking of kissing me badly, not that you were thinking of sleeping with me!"

Amity got angry and Luz sighed.

"But I mean, it wasn't that bad of an experience..." Luz scratched her head and Amity blushed. "I mean, one way or the other, you enjoyed it too." Luz laughed while Amity used her blanket to cover her face in embrassment.

Amity turned the other way and Luz frowned.

Luz stood up and walked to the other side and saw Amity. "I'm sorry, alright? I promise you, I won't do that again."

Amity smiled and nodded. "Without your consent, that is." Amity hit her head and she started to whine in pain. Amity giggled like a baby and Luz scoffed and smiled. She truly loved it most when she saw that smile come across Amity's face.

"Well then! Let today be fun for both of us!" Amity stood up, mistakenly dropping the blanket and Luz fell, nosebleed continuously coming out from her nose.

"Oh."

...

"Who wants breakfast?" Edric, Emira and Amity rose their hands like little children. They were all sitting on Luz's dining table, waiting for Luz to serve them. "Here, we have some Frosties for Edric Blight." Luz served and Edric started to drool.

"Yes! Frosties in the morning rocks!" He exclaimed as he waitied for the other two to get their food. "Here, we have some toasted bread with jam on it." Emira clapped. It was funny to them how Luz was serving. She served like it was royalty food even though it was just casual breakfast.

"For this beautiful lady, here's your pancakes. I hope you enjoy it." She gently kissed her forehead and Amity blushed a little.

"Awwwnnnnn, that's so sweet." The twins said at the same time making Amity to even feel more embarrassed. "Well, I'll be in the kitchen if anyone needs me." They all started eating.

"Sheesh! Luz really knows what's up with these breakfasts!" Edric exclaimed as he gave a huge burp which made Amity and Emira filled with disgust to the very brim. "Expected of Amity's future wife!" Emira nodded and Amity smiled.

"Also, Amity?" Luz came out of the kitchen. "You do know that school's today, right?" Amity giggled an dlooked at the analogue clock on the wall. Amity's eyes widened like never before.

"Amity, calm down. I already have everything ready. All you need to do is to get your bag from your house and come back here. I have a car. You can also borrow one of my clothes." Amity sighed in relief. "Thank you Luz, you truly are a life saver." Luz gave her thumbs up and went back to the kitchen.

"Like I said, Luz knows what's up!" Edric exclaimed once again and gave another burp.

"Ew!"

In the Kitchen...

"The sports festival is starting today, right?"

[Yes.]

"How will I be able to do sports with this eye gone?"

[I mean, that eye was the irrelevant one]

"Both eyes are relevant." Luz sighed and cleaned her hands and left the kitchen. "I'll go tell them."

When Luz left the kitchen, she saw the three of them, still on the table. "Did I tell you guys that the sports festival is today?" They all paused in shock.

"But how will you be able to do sports with your eye?!"

"Told you." She said to it.

[Tch.]

"It's fine. All I need is just three of you people's support and I'm good to go." They gave Luz a thumbs up. "We won't disappoint you ma'am!" Edric said which made Luz giggle.

"Well, I need to go upstairs." Luz went upstairs and went to pack her sport clothes. Inside the bag she was carrying, they were Nike shoes and Adidas shoes, the school's sportwear and a spare one incase if she ever got any dirt on it and water.

Luz sighed and went downstairs. "Oh, Amity's already left. You're still here?" She looked at Edric and Emira.

"Do anyone if you know how to drive a car?" Emira nodded. "Great. Tell Amity that I can't drive her, that I need to go right now. Here's my key. Please, drive safely and don't destroy my car."

"When you go outside, you'll see a garage. On the wall, there's a switch. Put that on. You'll see 3 cars. There's a red one, black one and a yellow one. The black one is the one you'll be driving. Okay, thanks and bye!" Emira and Edirc nodded and waved and Luz left.

"Time to get on this baby!"

...

"Wow! Who's that fine babe!?" People admired Luz. With Luz's perfect, built body, no one could avert their eyes from such a beaut.

Luz got to school and people saw her. "Oh God." People were about to swarm her but she found her way through. "You're here!" A teacher said and put their arm around Luz.

"You know, if we win this one, it'll be winning 10 times in a row! Don't disappoint us Luz, the school has high hopes for you, alright?" He gave her a pat on the shoulder and went to the staff room.

"Disappoint huh..."

Then Luz heard someone making an announcement. "Ah, ah, testing, testing... The 67th Sports Festival is starting in the next 10 minutes! I repeat, for the people participating, The 67th Sports Festival is starting in the next 10 minutes!" Luz wws pumped up.

"Can't wait to win this thing!"