Chapter 13.

Michael cried. He cried, cried and kept on crying. The person he loved with his very own life, died before his eyes. It's like he was falling apart... damaged feelings that couldn't be fixed.

"I swear to God, i will make sure that Glass dies." He rose up, his eyebrows were furrowed because of how angry he was and he cleaned his tears.

"Daddy! Where is Mommy-" Elizabeth stepped on a dead corpse. "Who's this Daddy?" Michael looked at both of them and frowned.

"I'm sorry. Elizabeth, James, I'm sorry." He held back his tears and they both immediately knew it was their mother.

They started crying. Continuously.

And it didn't stop.

...

"Hey guys! I'm back!" Luz hid the mask immediately and they all looked at her.

"Did you see the news?" Emira said and Luz shook her head. "What happened-" She looked at the television and saw the chief police officer, still there but with his children, who were crying.

"What happened!?" Luz put up an act. "Apparently, the chief police officer's wife was killed by Glass, the person who also-"

Edric couldn't finish his sentence. "The person who killed your mother, huh?" Luz looked away in pain.

She looked away in pain but was laughing deep in her mind.

[The Chief already knows that you've been killing bad people. Isn't that a clue already?]

"I said it both in real life and on the note. It will get them nowhere." Luz rolled her eye.

"Let's try and forget about it. Anyway, who wants some fresh, delicious-" Before Luz could even finish her question, they already collected it.

"Hey! My favourite, Apple Pie!" Edric exclaimed.

"Hold your horses, everyone. Let me at least get some plates." Luz went to the kitchen and Amity followed her.

Luz brought out four plates and as she was going back, Amity appeared in front of her. "Oh, Amity. What happened?" Luz looked at her.

"Your kitchen is so big!" Amity looked around. "Ah... Thank you." Luz blushed a little and Amity looked around.

Before Amity knew it, a sharp utensil was coming close to her. "Amity, watch out!" Luz shifted her away from the utensil and they were both safe. Luz had put out her hand on Amity's head so that she wouldn't hit her head on the floor.

"Ow..." Luz hit her head.

When Luz opened her eyes, Amity was looking deep into her eyes.

"We should go meet th-" Amity held Luz.

"Could we... Could we stay like this longer?" Luz's eye was wide open.

"S-sure..." Luz gulped.

"Luz... Did I ever tell you that I always missed you whenever you weren't close to me?" Luz blushed.

"Well, I'm here now and I'm all yours." Luz's lips went to Amity's.

It was such a gentle and soft kiss, a good one better than the other ones. It was like as if they were holding teddy bears. It went far that Luz started giving Amity hickeys.

Amity scattered Luz's hair and they still kept on kissing but it was deeper this time.

Just when Luz was about to go further, Edric and Emira screamed their names. "Luz! Amity!"

Luz and Amity immediately paused. "We should be going!" Amity agreed with her and they went to where Edric and Emira were.

"Truly, bringing out plates would take less than a minute, right?" Emira said and Edric nodded.

"By the way, Luz... Why is your hair messy?" Luz blushed and Amity looked the other way.

"Oh... I understand." Luz and Amity blushed and Luz immediately gave them the plates.

"I'll be in that room if you need me!" Luz ran to the room and shut it loudly.

"Amity, what did you do?" Emira said and Amity shook her head. "I didn't do anything! She was j-"

"Amity, pause. Stay like that." Edric and Emira looked at Amity's neck and Edric fainted.

"NO. WAY."

...

Luz was on a couch in a room, hearing an analogue clock, ticking.

It kept on ticking and ticking and ticking and-

[You should go meet Amity.]

"I should. I was just overreacting. Besides, what happened in the kitchen wasn't so bad of an experience anyway..."

[You've got a dirty mind, don't you.]

Luz giggled and went outside.

She breathed in and out and immediately she came out, Edric and Emira were in front of her. "Oh, hey... What happened?"

"Is something wrong with the WiFi? I'll go fix it real qu-" They silenced Luz. "Did you just give Amity Blight, hickeys on her neck!?" Luz looked the other side and saw Amity on the ground, embrassed.

"I guess I did..." Luz covered her mouth and started blushing.

"That's nothing. Both of you should go far already! This is getting tiring." Amity shot up and ran to Edric to keep him quiet. "This isn't the right time but I don't mind..." Luz scratched her head and Amity started blushing.

"Oh! By the way, the Sports Festival is tomorrow. Edric and Emira, are you going?" They both shook their heads. "We can never participate in sports. We aren't even good at it." Emira rose her hands up in defeat.

"Amity?" Amity shook her head. "But I'll be there to support you!" Luz nodded.

Luz coughed. "Ah... I forgot to take my medicine." She kept on coughing.

"Luz! Are you alright!?" Amity looked at Luz as her eyes started to get darker. "I'm fine... This just happens out of the blue."

Luz stood up and her legs started shaking. She went to the kitchen and brought out some ingredients to make rice. "What are you doing? You were literally just coughing blood not long ago and you want to make food?"

"Three of you are my visitors, who am I to not treat you like one?" Luz looked at Amity who started frowning.

"Come on Amity. Don't frown. I'm alright, see?" Luz made a funny face and Amity started giggling.

"Aww, there's that smile." Amity blushed a little. "But you're right. I should really relax. Thank you Amity." She kissed Amity on the forehead.

Luz and Amity went to her room and Luz started shivering. "Ugh... I'm cold." Luz turned on the heater but it still wasn't enough.

She climbed her bed and Amity looked at Luz. She looked like a baby.

"So this is your room? It looks so luxurious and beautiful." Amity looked around in admiration.

"Not as beautiful as you." Amity giggled and went to Luz and still saw her shivering.

"I-I'm c-c-cold..." Amity frowned and climbed the bed. Amity hugged Luz gently and Luz stopped shivering.

"Thank you..." Luz started sleeping in peace.

It had been a long time that Luz had enjoyed sleeping.