Chapter 36.

"Wait... Where are you guys taking me?" They held Luz's hand firm and threw her into a ship. "What's going on!?" She shook the iron she was in. She was caged in a ship.

"We're taking you to... The Breakout." Luz gasped sarcastically and rolled her eyes.

The Breakout was a very popular prison. It was for notorious criminals that crossed the line. The name was ironic because no one can actually "break out" of the prison, since it was in the middle of the sea.

And it was extremely far from the country.

"No! Get me out of here!" Luz started to shake it. She was scared. She thought it was a joke and acted all boss-like but she was shaking. Before she knew it, she was breathing badly.

"Get me out of here!!" She screamed one more time and Luz gave up. "Hah..."

"So I'm going to The Breakout, huh?"

...

"You're Luz's cousin?" Amity asked and Kendrick nodded. "Why didn't you try and defend her!?"

"Because she was a criminal. Criminals deserve to be punished. In spite that she was my relative, she was bad." Kendrick looked down.

Amity looked at him and almost started to cry. "She almost killed me!" Kendrick exclaimed.

"She killed all of her family members, except me. She thought she killed me but fortunately for me, I survived." He rose up his shirt and they all saw a very long scar on his body.

"Assuming she stabbed my heart, I wouldn't even be here, talking to you right now." Edric and Emira looked away in disgust. But Amity was... surprised.

Today was too much of a plot-twist story. Everything that she knew was relating to Luz, one way or the other. Amity frowned and left the court while Edric and Emira followed her.

...

Some minutes later, the ship stopped moving. Luz woke up from her sleep and they released Luz. "Come on, you criminal." Two muscular men held Luz's hands and they pushed her inside.

"Hi! My name is David. I'm here to teach you about how this prison works." A man shorter than Luz appeared in front of her, with a huge smile on his face.

"Hello David." Luz greeted him and they started to walk. "You must be the famous criminal L. or rather Glass, right?" He asked out of curiosity.

"Yes I am." Luz looked at how run-down the place was, but she wasn't surprised. It was one of the most popular prisons and the outside of the building looked more uglier than the inside.

"Wow." He whistled in amazement and clapped his hands. "I must say, you're much more worse than every criminal here." Luz laughed in an awkward way.

Luz collected her clothes and she looked at the shirt. "269." She was confused.

"Are you surprised? You see, there are plenty criminals around the world. There are some that are minor, and major and very major, like you! And there aren't a lot of those very major criminals around the world." Luz started to laugh.

"Very major? What do you mean by that? God, that has to be one of the most stupidest thing I've heard today, no offense dude!" She started to laugh harder and he was offended.

After some minutes, he showed her everywhere. At the end, David escorted her to her cell.

As she passed every cell from 001, people were shifting back, in total fear. She smirked and think of something.

Then she passed by someone. The person was on his bed, talking to his other cell mate.

"Gabriel?" Luz called and he immediately stood up. Then he paused. He just froze.

"L? Is that you?" David completely reading the room, he opened the cell and they hugged each other.

Gabriel was a person who was assisting Luz with her killings in Germany. Gabriel got arrested for assisting Luz and for money laundering, and for murder. He had assassinated a very popular person of their society and Luz had no idea, till 3 years later.

"I'm so sorry for not helping you!" Gabriel nodded. "I completely understand dude. But for you to be at The Breakout? I was kinda expecting it." He shifted back and laughed.

"Yeah, my cousin, that I thought I killed, was the detective of this case." Gabriel started to laugh and his cell mate started to laugh with him.

"Haha, real funny guys." She rolled her eyes. "Who's the guy?" His cell mate came down from his bed and went to Gabriel.

"L-"

"I'm Luz. Don't call me L."

"Okay then Luz. This is Arthur." Gabriel looked away.

"Also his boyfriend. Qui est-ce, Gabriel?" He asked in French. (Who is this, Gabriel?)

As Gabriel was about to reply, Luz cut him short. "Je m'apelle Luz. Ravi de vous rencontrer, Arthur." Arthur was surprised at how she could speak French so fluently.

(The French sentence above means: My name is Luz. Pleased to meet you, Arthur.)

"Comment peux-tu parler français aussi couramment?" (How can you speak French so fluently?)

"J'étais en France depuis longtemps alors j'ai décidé d'apprendre le français." (I was in France for a long time so I decided to learn French.)

Gabriel and David were just totally confused. They were out of this world. "Sorry Gabriel." Luz went to Gabriel.

"But I didnt know that you had a boyfriend." Luz smirked and he started to blush.

"He loves me very much, and I love him too." Arthur said and Gabriel started to hit Arthur's chest adorably, in total embarrassment and Arthur started to giggle.

They both went back to their cell and David locked it. "Well, you're in luck. You're the cell after them, so you can still interact." Luz smiled and entered.

David threw her phone to her and she thanked heavens. "Oh, you can use your phones, thank God!" She went on her knees and started to cry.

"But wait-" She noticed that her phone was connected to a network and she searched for something on Google, to test if it was just a glitch.

But it worked well and it was fast.

"There's Wi-Fi too!? God bless this prison!" She screamed and started to use her phone.

She spent hours and hours, streaming movies and playing online games. It was truly peace for this woman.