01

[E D I T E D]

The campus looked as great as it showed on online brouchers. I feel kind of intimidated. I see lots of people around, I've heard people in the city don't treat people from the countryside nicely. Heck! I don't care. Still, I have this little nervousness in my heart.

I attend the orientation and sit in the first row. The speeches begin to welcome students and lastly, "Now I would like to invite student representative to say a few words,"
One dude dressed up in the college uniform appears on the stage. He had this very familiar side feature.

My heart skips a beat as he turns around to face the audience. Those were the same pair of dark eyes that pierced at the audience through his glasses. The same sharp eyes, defined nose and sharp jawline. His hair was dyed red making him look mature, his face looked mature and more defined.

Is he looking at me? I had a strong urge to hide my face occurred. I sink into my chair, trying my best to hide my face.

"Good Afternoon everyone, My name is Choi Beomgyu," He had a deep velvety voice, causing a shiver to run down my spine. My heart pounding in my head as my body heated up. Four years and this is the first time I am seeing him in so many years. The tip of my fingers trembled as I watched him.

He stops for a brief moment suddenly, his eyes start turning in lighter shades. Black, brown and red?
His iris turns red, his heart-shaped lips turned into a smirk as he scans the crowd.

I gulp the lump in my throat as I stand up from my seat and my hand pointing at the man. Everyone looks at me weirdly. I look around and see everyone being blinded by his beauty, looking at me weirdly. Are they not able to see those red eyes?

"Is there a problem?" Beomgyu right, that's what he said his name is. He asked me. Shit, what did I do? He saw me. I look around and back at him, his eyes were back to deep ombre.
"Hey, can you sit? You're obstructing my view!" I hear a girl yell from behind, her tone was rude. I turn around to glare at her. I knew from her sweaty face, that I was successful in what I was trying to do. Scaring her.
I look back at that dude, my heart pounding against my chest.

Calm down. My inside voice quiver as I sit down in place. Holding my bag tightly to get rid of my anxiety I continuously shook my legs.

And, the Orientation program came to an end. It was boring as it should be. Not surprised. After that, a super sweet lady gave me my dorm keys and a map and whatever stuff I needed to kick start my college life. I even got a small plant as a welcome gift.

Sigh. I close the door and left my luggage at the entrance I walk into the bathroom where there was a big mirror, my face pale from the instance that happened at the auditorium. I close my eyes breathing deeply. His red eyes flashed in my head again, no way! I must be hallucinating. I try comforting myself. Knowing it damn well, it wasn't the first time I was seeing it.
I'm tired. I gaze at my now pale face even the thought of him terrifies me to the bones. I saw him here. Why do we always go to the same institution to study? I massage my temples as I leaned on the wall staring at the shower. I should take bath.

The hot water drenched my body as I hugged myself tightly, protectively. Somehow I managed to lower my anxiety and the hot water relaxed my muscles. I breathed deeply getting hold of myself.

I take a shower and came out wrapped up in a towel and stood before the mirror looking at my reflection. I just have to avoid him. I got this! I told myself in the mirror and came out just to realize that I haven't settled up in my room.

What a good day I have! After going through one of my psychological trauma I have to set up my room. How awful.

AUTHOR NOTE
Tysm for reading. This book is under editing, I will be changing a few scenes. The character's name is Yeona and not Soomin, if you find the same Soomin yeah it's Yeona.