12

Please vote and comment.
---------------------------------------------------------
The winds blew and the yellow light hanging in the air shone brightly in the dark room. The sounds of a bell ringing filled my ear. The pain that I felt in my entire body was unbearable, my heart beating at an uneven pace. I closed my eyes and closed my ears with my hands.

"AAAAH!-" My breathing becoming irregular.

All of it stops in a moment. I breathe my breathing sound resonating in the room. I feel the darkness sweeping away as the bright light appears from the floor, I was sitting. I raised my head and my eyes captured the sight of the pattern shining beneath me. The bright yellow and green pattern. I wake up from the vivid dream once again, sitting on my bed breathing heavily.

I feel the hair brushing my bare waist, the fact that I have shoulder-length hair. I sighed as my hands touch the long strands on the hair that seemed to have grown out again, my hair has grown longer than it already was and this isn't the first time. It has been happening even before I came here. Something isn't normal about me, my eyes fall on the anklet mother had given me.

Dazed I looked at it for a moment. A sigh escaped my lips, "I think I should cut hair..." I whisper to myself. I walked to the bathroom and opened the cupboard.

~~~

After I limped out of the cafe that day. I didn't return to do any classes. I stretched my hands in the air as I walked toward the classroom and stepped inside. I felt the eyes of so many people on me as soon as I entered. I became self-conscious and awkwardly walked to my seat.

"Is it true that she killed her sister but got away with it?" My entire body froze hearing the murmur behind me.
"Her twin was far better in everything she did unlike her. I heard from a friend of mine, she said that she was jealous of her. . ."

No, I was never jealous.

". . . Perhaps, they went on the trip in the mountains from school, they went into the forbidden area and she returned but her sister didn't,"
"Weirdly, she returned and her sister got lost,"
"I know right? That's what she told and police believed her testimony,"

That's not what happened.

My heartbeat picked a pace and my breathing shortened. I clenched on my clothes. I didn't do anything! I looked back at the people who were gossiping about me. I glared at them, unwaveringly Yeona's eyes glowed yellow.

"IF I DID THAT I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SITTING HERE! STOP SPREADING MEANINGLESS RUMOURS!", Yeona screamed.

In a flash. A strong wave of yellow light left appeared from Yeona's body. But a hand blinded her vision, she was pulled into the warm embrace, "Calm down, Yeona!"
"Shhh. . . Calm down, they are not worthy of your rage." Voice whispered taking the radiation in her body.

Yeona closed her eyes, she opened them again her eyes still blazing golden. She pushed Ari causing her to stumble on the bench and fall and ran out of the room.

I knew it wouldn't work. Ari massaged her back and looked back at the class chanting inaudible spells. Everyone closed their eyes and she runs out of the room behind Yeona. Her cheeks flushing red but she ran past the people. The moment her eyes caught the sight of Yeona, she increased her pace and grabbed her hand stopping her.

"Yeona. . ."

Yeona turned around. Her face lost all the colours and her eyes still glowed like ambers. The moment she saw Ari's emerald eyes, she calmed down.

"What the-What are you?"
"Come with me," She pulled Yeona to a washroom. The moment Yeona saw her eyes, a gasp left her mouth.
"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY EYES?"
"They will change back just focus on the colour of your regular eyes," Ari told.
"And how am I supposed to do that? Why are my eyes changing colour and why are your eyes changing colours?" Yeona hyperventilated as she yelled at top of her lungs causing her voice to reverberate in the washroom.

"Yeona calm down. . .I'll explain,"
"Tell me. . .", She takes a deep breath, "You're a witch Yeona. You're currently going through stage of awakening your powers."

I look at the girl before me coldly, my face crunching in disgust. Not because of her but because of what she told me. I'm a witch? It's not that I don't believe her words. I have seen the mess I made in the class earlier. Something has been wrong with me since the time I disappeared in woods and appreared passed out.

"What about the class? Do I have to leave?" I ask her calmly. I wasn't surprised at all. It's something similar to my twin. She also had weird powers, that's why they. . .

"Huh? You don't seem surprised at all?" She asks her eyes wide open as she holds my hands staring deep into my eyes. It went for like a minute or two. Is she waiting for me to explain things to her? No, thanks. I better stay quiet.

"What about the class?" I repeated my question impatiently.

She sighs, "I've dealt with they won't remember anything, don't worry." She said with a warm smile. Her hands cupped my cheeks. I breathed out.
"I think . . .I need to get out of here!" I turned around and looked at the door. She nods.

"It must be too much, You need time. I'm sure!" She chimes and smiles.
"Anyways, If you ever have a question just come to me."

I nodded and stepped out of the washroom. My heart thumped furiously and the images of the time I had buried in my heart began to spurt into my head. It made me dizzy, Instead of taking the classes. I decided to skip them.

A pair of shoes shows up before me. I raise my head to look at him, Choi Beomgyu. Gazing down at me with a small, gentle smile on his lips.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have classes?" He asks. I narrow my eyes glaring at him. He is the last person I wanted to meet right now. The mere voice of his irritates me these days, the more he was near me the harder it was getting to control the urge to ask him.

Why did you leave me? 

"It's none of your business!" I coldly said.
He made a small frown, as his almond eyes drooped, "You're so harsh, always hurting my sincere approach,"

My heart skipped a beat, his reddish brown hair contrasting with his flushed face. He looked like a sad Maltese, my hand made its way to my heart as I stared at him. All the thoughts that were running wild in my head quietened and his beautiful face got imprinted.

"Shut up. . ."I grumble, pushing him out of my way while muttering, "Leave me alone just like you did back then!!"