55

What was that vision? I thought as I walked down the hallway, turning pages of the book I was suppose to read but, I was simply staring at it.

"Hi!" A familiar voice called me. I stopped, turning around to see the foreigner guy, who apparently brought me here. He was equally handsome, with a sweet smile on his face as he approached me.

"H-hi!" I stuttered unsure what he wanted.
"You look better today?"
"In whag way?"
"I mean your complexion. . . I wonder if Yeonhee would look similar to you when she gets better." He smiled, while my eyes widen in surprise and I closed the book in my hand, stopping in my tracks.

"Y-yeonhee... you know here?" I asked my breath hitching when I called her name. He nodded, smile never leaving his lips.
"H-how?"
He sighed, crossing his hands, "How is complicated? How about how often do I meet her?"
"You meet her? How is she doing? Does she look like me? Is she eating well? I don't know anything now?" Yeona bombarded him with questions but instantly quelled down, seeing herself getting excited.

"She is not good, obviously. She is eating well because fasting won't kill her anyways."
"K-kill herself?" A dry chuckle escaped my lips. I stared at the floor.
"You really meet her right? You're not fooling me or playing with me right? Why didn't you resecue her if you meet her so often? Just like you saved me that day?"
"Your sister is bounded tto the head of sabbat, he will know if she is taken away in an instant. Your sister is bound to die if we try to break the bond between him and Yeonhee one sidedly." He continued to explain.
Yeona frowned, "What? Seriously? Those sick bastards!"
"You want to save her right?"
"Obviously." Yeona replied rolling her eyes.
"Beomgyu... can save her. I mean, You yourself can save her. But you cannot stop them alone. You need my brother."
"Your brother?"
"Yeah, Beomgyu!" He wriggled and I stopped in the middle, glancing at his face.
"He is YOUR BROTHER?"
"Yeah, we don't look alike right? I mean, I'm much more handsome than him."

It was then Yeona realized that they really were brothers, "You GUYS are indeed brothers. But You look so much like a foreigner?"
"Ah... we have different mothers, my mother was a fairy."
"WHAT? A FAirY?" Her voice fluctuated, because she was still not used to the fact that creatures other than witches, werewolf and vampires also exist. He simply nodded.

"Shall we continue if we are done talking about me?" He asked raising his brows and Yeona awkwardly nodded, signalling him to continue.

"By the way, do you know the reason those people abducted your sister?"
"I just know that they needed a demigod to get rid of the curse. I know one of them befriended my sister and helped her manifest her powers and then lured her into his trap." Yeona said, as she gritted her teeth.

"You know what they did to her. It was a way to get rid of curse. They have on them. By the way, Did I tell you both Nosferatu and Toreador are cousins. For generations both the families constant inter marriages between two clans to keep the peace. But, the treaty was broken 100 years ago since then both the families have power struggle going between them. You know what this means? Them being cousin?" Hueningkai asked, as he suddenly stood  in front of Yeona blocking her path. He leaned dangerously closer to her face.

"What does that mean?"
"They are 3rd cousins and Toreador clan also suffers from the curse."

Toreador clan? That means Beomgyu...

Yeona's eyes met Kai's expression, her heart full of palpilations.

"Beomgyu also suffers from curse and he needs a demigod as well. Right?" I asked, gulping the lump in my throat while my heart collapsed as the memories of him asking me to be his replayed in my head again and again. I bit my lips but before I could drown myself even more into the feelings of betrayal and sadness.

A voice called me out, "Yeona! Ari is going into labour!"

I turned around instantly, it was like I had a reason now to ignore what I just heard. I saw Narae breathing heavily as she came and grabbed my wrist pulling me with her.

When we arrived at the gates of the room, I saw Yeonjun rushing in and out of the rooms. The big equipments were being set up inside, no one was allowed. I barely peeked inside from the door. I saw all the hospital equipments arranged around her bed. My jaws dropped open, Choi's literally made a hospital room inside the house. Money is so fucking powerful.

As soon as I stepped back, I saw some women in old design hoods approaching towards the room, with servant of the mansion guiding them. I couldn't really see their faces other than their long hair that cascaded down their bodies. Suddenly I felt the tingling feeling of mana swarm around me. I gazed up at them, because I could feel that they were the one radiating them. They were witches.

All of them suddenly bowed to me, "May Heckate be gracious on our Queen."

I glanced at Narae in confusion, she simply smiled before leaning forward, "They are some of witches who were rescued by Toreador clan, they are here to help Ari give birth."
"Oh! Hello...May..."
"Yeona you don't have to say that just motion them to go inside." Narae whispered in my ear, I nodded giving them a sign. They nodded, just everyone was going inside. Suddenly a wave of mana came from inside like wind, the witch's hood flew away exposing her face.

I gasped when I saw her face, it was completely burned from one side while her otherside, still looked pristine and beautiful. My heart ached to see those burned scar on her face, she looked so young. She opened her eyes, which instantly met mine and she quickly drew her hood over her head running away inside.

"They were rescued from Sabbats right?" I asked Narae and she nodded.

It took a entire night before, Ari's labour came to an end and the child she desired to hold in her arms all along was born.