09

Please vote and comment.
-httpviken.
-------------☆☆☆------------☆☆☆-------------

The smell of disinfectant made me want to puke. I bite my lips holding back the tears, why god why? I asked. I could feel his dark glare on me. I look at him from the corner of my mind as the nurse plasters his arm.

After it was done, I sit next to him in the doctor's cabin as the doc stared at the x-ray reports of Beomgyu's arms, squinting his eyes. The doctor was young with beautiful onyx eyes and blonde hair. He placed x-ray report and the table and faced us. His eyes scanning Beomgyu and then me.

"The bones are severely broken. I suggest you to not do anything with your hand and give yourself a proper rest." Doctor explains in his nasaly voice. 

I could feel Beomgyu's dark gaze piercing my soul. I press my lips into a thin line waiting for doctor's further instructions.

"Ms. These are the medicines he should take and please take care of him any carelessness can lead worse right now," My eyes widen as I hear the doctor say. I felt the heavy wait on my shoulder the moment we stepped out of the cabin.

"What do I do Yeona? My right hand is broken. How will I work without using my right hand?" He asks pouting. While, I bit my lips nervously and with a sigh gazed at him.

"I'm sorry!" I reply monotonously not feeling slightest bit of guilt. It was his mistake, He scared me first. But why do I feel so guilty?

"What will I do with your sorry how will get my work done. I live alone on top of that!" He raises his voice, his voice awfully loud drawing people's attention. I pounce on him clamping my hand against his lips to prevent him from yelling.

"Are you out of your mind we are in the hospital for fuck sake!" I whisper yell. He holds my wrist to pull my hand away from his mouth.

"What do I do?" He asks, his breath brushing against my skin and where he touch my skin tingled, I blush.

Instantly, I pulled my hands back to myself and breathed out looking at him tiredly. I never imagined I would say something like this to him, "Okay. What do you want me to do?"

His lips twists into a smirk as he speaks, "Payback me, by helping me do my things."

A invisible thread clenched around my chest. I bite my lips. A millions of thoughts screaming in my head most of them were forcing me to say no. But my guilty conscience said otherwise, I bit my lips before glaring at him. I sighed and replied.  "Fine. I'll do it."

___

As we step out of the cab. I paid the driver online. I look over to see Beomgyu struggling to step out. I roll my eyes, not even hiding my displeasure walk to him. I extend my hand to help him out.

"You have a broken hand not broken leg, stop pretending!" I hissed, earning a glare from him. And, I glared back at him. I turned away grabbing his bag I slinged it over my shoulder and paid the cab driver. He waited for me to finish and join him.

I finally got a look of the massive building before my eyes. Unable to believe that he lives here. I glanced at the building and back Beomgyu, I remember him struggling to make ends when he lived on the island. How the heck did he become a rich chaebol? I thought.

"Did you use all the money you won in those illegal street fights?" I ask and he smirks.
"Yeah something like that," He walks into the gates. My eyes narrow trying to decipher what that smug meant but dropped the thought and followed him inside. I didn't pry much either cause it would break personal boundaries.

My mind buzzing the memories of that night replay in my mind. I frown, as I get into the elevator. My breathing quickened. It was a closed space and being alone. The dream felt so vivid the reason I was instinctively shocked to meet him. I lost myself in the trail of thoughts.

My breathing was uneven, the cold sweat prickled my skin. Get a grip Yeona! I said to myself. When a big hand touches my back. I jolted, my eyes meeting his big eyes. The pretty red hues. His eyes are changing colour just like that time. It doesn't feel like a dream. My mind went blank and mindlessly.

"Where are you lost? We are here!" He said, mockingly. They went back to normal. I look outside the open doors of the elevator and quickly walk outside. He leads through the hallway to the other end of it.

"Remember the passcode, I won't open it every time you come here," He said darkly as he enters the passcode. I blink my eyes sliently watching, but I could feel my stomach dropping and goosebumps appearing on my skin.

With a beeping noise, the door opens. I, taking a deep breath. I pray for my safety as I step inside the dark apartment. I drew in the breath and had a hard time lodging the air down my throat causing the lump to appear.

God. What am I getting myself into again?