18

My eyes widen and I swiftly pushed myself to sit up. Heat radiating from my body and my brain losing braincells.

"WHAT?—NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? WHY AREN'T YOU WEARING CLOTHES?" He looks at me as with disbelief.
"You don't remember? What you did to me?"

I  breath heavily. My eyes flickering from one corner of room to another. I looked down at my clothes, my clothes? I saw myself in a loose black shirt. Where is my dress? I look back at Beomgyu and his face extremely close to me.

"Yeona...." His voice suddenly serious, that it sent shivers down my spine. My eyes met his blood red ones. I felt he was angry, "You've a very bad habit of forgetting things when you're drunk. And, I don't like it."

He was so close to me. My mind went blank, breathing quickened and heat rushed my face. He is too close to me. I'm sure I look like a steamed oily bun. And, I became so self conscious. I couldn't even keep on looking in his eyes.

I looked everywhere but him. What happened last night? I remember I saw Yeonhee. Then, how did I end up here? I was going to meet her. I—

Suddenly, Beomgyu grabs my jaws making my face turn towards his, "Where is your mind when I'm right in front of you?"
"GET AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled pushing him away. I took my phone which was kept on the top of the night stand and I roll off the bed and rushed towards the door which I presume to be bathroom. I shut myself inside. A sigh of relief escaping my lips as I slide down the door, falling on the floor.

While, I breathed heavily. I quickly dialed my Japanese friends phone number. And, I waited for her to pick.

Saori: "Moshi moshi!" Her groggy voice fills my ears. I knew she picked up without looking at the caller ID.
Yeona: "Yah! Saori its me. Yeona!"
Saori: "Ye-Yeona? Where are you bitch?"
Yeona: "I have no idea. But, I'm with Choi Beomgyu,"
Saori: She gasps before sighing, "Thank God. I was so nervous I couldn't even sleep and had to take sleeping pills," she said.
Yeona: "Thank God? Really Saori?"
Saori: "Why is your voice echoing are you washroom? Gross Yeona."
Yeona: "Shut up! Where are you now"
Saori: "At the hospital?"
Yeona: "What are you doing there? Were you hurt?"
Saori: "Nah, just sprained ankle but Taehyun insisted I should go to hospital."
Yeona: "T-taehyun? Who's that?"
Saori: "Um... just the guy who took me here."
Yeona:"Oh, You know what? I think I slept with Beomgyu."
Saori: "What already? Naught girl!"
Yeona: "Stop it. I'm trying to be serious."
Saori: "Um... okay. Why do you think that you had sex with him?"
Yeona: "Uh...cause I woke up in his bed and like in his shirt and he was half naked."
Saori: "Just like that?"
Yeona: "What do you mean just like that?"
Saori: "Yeona!! You're far more knowledgeable about this stuff. Where did your slutty braincells go?"
Yeona: "I don't know. I have what you call a bookish knowledge I never experienced it first hand?"
Saori:"What do you think I did?"
Yeona: I sighed, "I'm not saying that...ugh whatever."

Saori: "Just ask him yourself that will be faster. You know how to detect lie. Right?"
Yeona: "Yeah, I do."
Saori: "Then go for it. Anyways, the guy  who brought me here is hot. Imma hit on him, byee." She said and hanged up. She fucking hanged up on me.

Suddenly the door knocked and I flinched shifting away from the door. I heard a feminine voice,"Ms. Kim."
She is addressing me? My eyes widen as I pointed at myself stupidly.
"Uh...yes!" I got up and opened door peeking out. This woman in white shirt and black pencil skirt flashes a smile. She hands me my dress.

"Ms. Kim, I have cleaned your clothes," she said and I took them before smiling at her sheepishly because I saw the packet of new under garments kept right on the top.
". . .uh thanks," I replied. Before closing the door. How did they know my size? I thought and slapped my head at my own stupid thought. Of course, I was wearing one he must have seen my size and told them. Stupid Yeona!

Beomgyu stares outside the window with a smile of his face, his eyes glinting red. His eyes focused on the pile of snow in the garden. The first snow of the year. Older guy was sprawled on the sofa, his eyes squinted close and head thrown back.

"Beomgyu, you better have a good reasons on why you interrupted my first snow of the year date with my wife?" Older urged, his onyx eyes cold and emotionless and their was a hint of irriration visible in his tone.

Beomgyu smiles brightly. His ears picked the tapping sound of feet against the wooden floor and he looks back at the older.

"There is a awesome reason I called you here today." He said wriggling his eyebrows. The door of the room opens and procelian vase kept on the table beside the door falls.

The pieces of procelian vase digs in Yeona's feet. I shrieked, collapsing on the floor. The pain of sharp edges of the broken vase piercing through my skin.

"Yeona!" I hear Beomgyu calling my name. His face full of worries as he appear next to me.
"Goodness, How did that even fall?"
"I don't know?!" I shouted the pain was turning me mad.
"Wait, don't press it." I hear a foreign voice and looking up I to see another guy. He crouches next to me, carefully touching the wiund and picking out broken shards from my skin.

"Bring me wet towels and the my first aid kit." He orders the maid who seemed to have appeared after hearing my sheirk. She nods, running outside the room.

"First let settle her on the sofa and yill then the maid will bring the kit. I don't think you can walk vase pieces has pierced the flesh of both legs," The other guy said, I glanced at Beomgyu. He quickly picks me off the floor im bridal style.

Momentarily, in pain my heart fluttered a little. He is worried about me? I pressed my lips supressing my cry which originated from the pain of my wound. Beomgyu settles me on the cloud like couch and placed my leg on the coffee table in front.

The maid brought the first aid kit, the other guy quickly wore gloves like the doctors. Is he doctor? I thought. My face frowned thinking about the possibilities. The moment he held the scrap of that vase, I felt the pain shooting up. I bite my lips. Will it be okay? I felt Beomgyu's hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry Yeona. Yeonjun hyung is doctor it will be okay." He said.

A/N
Tysm dor reading don't forget to vote and comment.  Exams gonna start soon and the ideas began flowing in my mind and I couldn't stop myself from writig this chapter. Tell me comments, what are you theories on the last scene?
Love ya~