37

A/N: yo peeps! Removing the split personality part. Its getting messy.
-------------------------------------------------------------

I reached Professor Namjoon's place. And, I was gazing at the door of his apartment, waiting for him to open. I was dead tired, after what Beomgyu told me I did in the morning. I was mentally exhausted. I'm physically fatigued, I just wish I could die- NO I CAN'T DIE.

When will the professor open the door? I hear someone's voice from inside. Is someone over?

I still call him Professor because it's weird to start calling him Dad all of a sudden. I feel weird. All of this is so weird! I wish I could just go back in time and stop myself and Yeonhee from going to the summer camp. None of this would've happened. I would've told her not to show her powers in public. It would've been alright.

I don't want to live in this messed world of powers. I wish all of it was a dream. Yeona stood there with drooped eyebrows and a haggard face. When the door opened she saw Dad a.k.a Kim Seokjin her foster father.

My eyes were wide open when I saw him staring at me with a smiley face.

"You're back?" He asked with the same old grin. He would put it on whenever I returned home from school, all alone without Yeonhee by my side.

A warm feeling erupted inside me seeing his welcoming vibes, to the point it made me dizzy. I barely had any energy left to smile, but I did. I felt like I was home again for a second.

"Yeah, I am," I whispered, he took my suitcase and made a way for me to walk inside. It was still Professor Namjoon's house a.k.a my dad. I felt even more exhausted when I saw his face.

I feel bad for behaving like that with him. I don't want to hurt him. And if I were to rely on my dreams. I can feel how much loved me as his child. Those dreams, the way he cared for me in school. He is known for being the strictest professor in the department and yet, he talked to me nicely. Everyone was busy making rumors about that shit.

"Good Morning, Pr-Dad!" I said I could feel the presence of my foster dad behind me.

"Seems like Yeona knows the truth." I hear his gentle voice. I nodded, looking at the floor awkwardly.

"I came here as soon as Namjoon told me about this." He started and I lifted my head and gazed in his direction. Blinking my eyes continuously. He had this calm, gentle smile spread across his lips. I felt my eyes burning with tears, Why is he smiling like that?

"Yeona... I know what you're going through is extremely overwhelming. Even though you're not my blood related daughter, I still raised you. You will always be my daughter. Both you and Yeonhee." It was enough to make my tears flood down my cheeks. I became a sobbing mess in mere seconds.

"Yeona, I know you're trying to save Yeonhee. I won't stop you from doing it. I hope when Yeonhee returns, both of you come home again."
"I will! I will definitely bring Yeonhee back," I cried.
He nodded tears masking his face, "Both of you've been so strong since young. I hope both of you live happily together."

I cired for sometime after that, it felt good to cry it all out. I don't usually do that. I bottle my feeling up. After a crying session, they asked me to go get fresh and come for the lunch. After the lunch I went out to coven again to practice and study magick.

I told Narae and Ari unnie about my sister. They somehow didn't look surpirsed. Later they told me that Beomgyu had already told them about this. They were all ready to help me any way possible. Narae suggested I learn how to fight. She knows amazing hardcore tricks that will enhance my skills.

The practice ended late at the night. They suggested me to stay over at the coven, I can't. I have done it last night. I don't think Professor is that tolerant. Oh and I still haven't told them whom I'm living with. Its just I didn't get the right moment to explain things to them. After that I went home. And had my dinner with both my dads and went to sleep. It was a tiring day, other than that it went how it usually goes pretty simple and tiring.

Yeona fell asleep thinking her day had come to an end. Little did she knew, the person inside her head was just beginning her day. Yeona was twisting and turning in her sleep, cold beads of swear covering her body. A frown creased her face continously.

When the clock striked 12, Yeona opened her eyes again, which gleamed bright golden colour. The cold beads of sweat dripped down her head, and then she frowned in anger, gritting her teeth as she got off the bed.