07

The feel of a hand curling around my neck. My heart picked the pace, my body moved on its own. Before the grip on my neck tightened I moved away swiftly. Feeling his nails graze my skin. I wince, but twisted my upper body and landed a flying kick at them, but the assailant grabs my ankle in the mid-air. His eyes bored into me as I lost my footing on the ground and collapsed.

My eyes went all the way up to his body. My heart skips a beat. My past and present seemed to merge at that point. The time when he looked down at me. My legs trembled until I collapse on the floor.

Breathing heavily, He steps forward and I moved backwards.

"Your attacks are lousy as ever. Did you not learn anything new these years?" He snickers making me wanna punch him in the face but I knew better. He'll beat the shit out of me just like that time.

"How did you enter here?" He asks, suddenly sounding serious.
"I don't know!" I ask looking around as far as my eyes could go it was dark. The realization finally hit me like a truck. This place isn't normal, something about this is sickening.

"Normal humans can't enter here, Yeona." He says smirking as if he found something amusing.

He takes another step. I freeze on the spot. He curls his gloved hands and I see the dark smoke excreting. The smoke started spreading toward me. Then, it lingers around my throat, tightening around it.

The oxygen supply was blocked off. I couldn't breathe as if someone was choking me. I gasp as tears begin to appear in my eyes. I desperately tried to breathe, struggling to hang on to my life. His eyes burn with emptiness and anger and my lungs burn with pain. The edge of my vision went dark and my mind grew hazy.

Unusual energy covers Yeona like a blanket. Her eyes opened wide, simmering golden as they pierced into Beomgyu's eyes. The black smoke disappears into the air, and Beomgyu took cautious steps back. When the strong gust of wind blows towards him and he had to close his eyes.

Yeona looked at the big door which suddenly appeared before her. The big red door with a symbol with an unusual geometric design on the door. The door opens causing the strong gust of wind to blow but nothing happened to her. She stands on her feet dazed staring at the massive door and the darkness within it. Her heart beating in palpation, the heart-wracking energy sweeping from the door.

"YEONA!" The baritone voice called out. Yeona breaks away from a daze and looks back at Beomgyu. Her heart still racing but he extended his hand towards her even in the strong gust of wind that was especially pushing him away.

Suddenly something starts creeping on her arms and legs. Yeona flinches and looks down to see the green vines wrapping on their own around her feet. Her soul left her body, and she screamed.

"AAAAAAAAA-WHAT'S THIS?" She screamed as she tried to get rid of those vines that tightly engulfed half of her leg pulling her back.

In a flash, Yeona disappears behind the doors the wind that was pushing Beomgyu away from the girl disappeared. Beomgyu ran to the door his hand pounding on the geometric symbol, trying to push the door open. He tried and tried until the blood smeared on the door.

He breaths heavily stepping away from the door, his eyes wide as the sweat trickles down his carefully sculpted face. His iris was red with anger rising inside him. Now finally focusing on the geometric symbol.

A hexagram?

He was baffled staring at the pattern as his fingers slowly traced the diagram. His breath stuck in his throat as he gazed at the pattern, clenching his molars.

"Looks like you awakened her powers Hyung." A voice says chuckling. He joins Beomgyu who still gazed at the door in a daze.

"Dammit!" Beomgyu cursed as his fist curled and he punched the door. It disappears just like the darkness in which they were standing. The bustling lobby came into his sight. Beomgyu's eyes blazing in anger. He motions his men at the different corners of the room. Taehyun stands there with his hands in his pocket after being ignored by his Hyung but still gazing at him.

"Want me to help you?" Taehyun asks walking behind him.
"What are you gonna do?" Beomgyu asks ignorantly. His mind is hazy and buzzing as the scene of Yeona disappearing is repeated in his head.

"Leave it to me. You know once I'll do something,"
"Then do whatever you want. No need to ask,"
Taehyun skirts.