21

I inhaled humongous amount of air, and abruptly opened my eyes. I was drenched in cold sweat and my heart pumping loudly in my chest.

I push myself to sit up on the huge bed, my eyes scanning the interiors of the room, but the sheen of moonlight all I could see was silhoutte of furniture. Ah...I'm at Beomgyu's house. My heart falls at ease as I close my eyes breathing deeply. My throat was dry, ao I turned around remembering the maid left a jug of water on the night-stand before leaving.

A frown creased my face when I saw an empty jug. I looked at the door and then  back at the jug. My throat felt dry and scratchy. I removed the covers to take a look at my bandaged feet, I don't feel pain anymore. It must have healed. I was aware how quickly my body healed. The only reason my parents never found out that I was in street fighting at stuff because, I'd sneak out at night. When I returned with bruises they were asleep, and next morning all the bruises disappeared like they never existed. I sigh escaped my lips.

I recalled what Beomgyu said before leaving my room.

"Don't come out of your room okay? There are ghosts here," He warned me.

Not like I believe in ghosts or anything. So, I removed the covers and got off the bed. It was still dark, I think it's past midnight. I stepped out of the room to find myself standing in cold, dark hallway. I recalled the dream again, Why do I keep dreaming of her? She died in this very house. What happened to her baby. It doesn't look like much time passed.

I saw Beomgyu and Yeonjun in my dream of when they  were little kids. They are not normal humans because their mother had those powers. Then again, I did see Beomgyu's eyes turning red. What the hell? Why do I keep getting involved with him? He is dangerous.

I knew one thing, these dreams weren't normal. Since the day, I discovered my powers. I frequently met Ari Unnie to know more about these powers. She has not yet started giving me practical knowledge, "Everything that happens in your life has a great meaning, even the smallest event, dreams, opportunities and tragedies all are part of Universes Plan,"

I walked down the stairs trying to sort my thoughts, while my eyes analysed the interiors of the mansion. Everything bit of this place was similar to my dream. The moment I reached on the ground floor, I was hit by the reality. I don't know the way to kitchen. Another sigh escaped my lips, I rubbed my face with my free hand. Why am I so stupid? Should I call Beomgyu? But, I left my phone in the room.

While, I was scratching my head trying to figure out where to go? I heard a nerve wracking scream followed by the howls of plea filling my ear. I flinched turning towards the direction I heard the sound. My heart beating violently, and it was a dark eerie hallway of a big ass victorian styled mansion. Did someone fall of the stairs? What if it's a ghost trying to lure me? Guess, I'll go back to my room.

I thought, I'd do that. Instead, I found myself walking in thay dark, lonely hallway with the light coming from the large windows being my only source of light. I walked cautiously making sure not to make any sound. The technique I skilled while, sneaking out of the house in my early teens. My heart pumping loudly.

At the moment, the sound of screaming and begging changed in maniac laughter followed by curses and swears. I could hear it very clearly, I saw a thin line of yellow light coming from the door. My eyes widened when I saw the scene in front of me. My feet getting glued to the ground. Beomgyu was sitting on the armchair his cold, icy eyes staring at the man swearing at him. I stood their dumbfounded, my jaws falling apart.

Gunshot rang out, the sound of it made shiver run down my spine making my grip on the jug lose. The gunshot was accompanied by the sound of glass shattering.

"Who's there?" The person standing beside Beomgyu asks. The door opened by itself. I stumble back because of the impact. A frown creased on Beomgyu's forehead when his eyes meets mine.

Everyone's gaze in the room turned towards me. My entire senses went numb the moment I saw the pool of blood refreshing the scene from dream which I wanted to shake off.

A murderous expression plastered on Beomgyu's face as he stared at me. Man standing beside him appears suddenly near me, but before I could think twice. He extends his hand and I closed my eyes waiting. A loud bang forced me to open my eyes. I saw that man lying limp on the floor.

Others agitated, I saw them charging towards me.

"TOUCH HER, I'LL KILL YOU ALL!"

Beomgyu's voice echoed in the room everyone freeze in there spots. Yeona eyes stayed fixated at Beomgyu while, she dug her nails in her palms to remain calm.

"But...young master this witch saw us and above all she used her powers on..." Beomgyu blankly stares at man, making him loose his confidence to speak anymore.

Beomgyu sighs, getting up from his seat. He began walking towards her. In the room full of bloodthirsty wolves, Yeona's brilliant hazel eyes made her look like scared kitten. Each step Beomgyu took forward, her heartbeat quickened as she gulped the lump in her throat.

He successfully cornered her against the wall. His icy red eyes never leaving her face, his fingers began to curl around Yeona's warm skin, "Yeona, What should I do now that you've seen my secret?"

"I...you should've not done something like this knowing their is a outsider in your house," She squeaked. Her body was trembling violently in his scrutiny.
"You still have guts to argue me? You should be begging on your feet to make me spare your life,"
"I'll never beg! Dream on." I remained adamant.

Beomgyu sneered in disdain leaning is forehead against mine. His hands never leaving my neck. I inhaled deeply still gazing him in the eye. I'm scared. And he was so close to me that I could not even think of a way to get away. My body froze up like a scaredy cat. I prepared myself to get choked. Suddenly, He cups my cheeks tightly making me look up at him.

"You're tough Leone," His voice sent ripples through my veins. "You're tough kid, Leone." He said the exact same words five years ago in the fighting ring. When I laid defeated on the ground. Toughness? Why does he talk about it when I'm defeated before him? His thumb caresses my lower lips, his eyes drunk with desire. His touch and gaze aroused the desire in my body I didn't knew existed.

Before I could figure out what he meant by that, I was taken by him and our lips touched.