54

"Ugh!"

I winced, scrunching my face as I clenched my waist glaring at the man who was responsible for this. While he snored peacefully. Not in a mood to confront him, I was about to get off the bed. When a hand grabbed wrist once again. I shot a glare at him but before my eyes could meet his eyes. He pulled me, I landed on top of him, my chest pressing against his inked ones.

The slight friction of our skin shook me to my core. The warmth exuding from his body felt like summer in the cold weather. He slipped his hands around my waist, holding me down.

What are you doing? Let me go! I wanted to bash at him, but somehow no words came out of my mouth. All I could do was analyze his expressionless face.

"Why did you do it?" He demanded. His other hand cupping my cheeks.
"What?" I meekly asked.
"Did you try to kill yourself?" He asked.

Yeona's eyes widened. She stared at him shocked, she wanted to hide the fact. But, nothing came out of her mouth. All she could remember that moment from her past. It was just after she realized that Beomgyu disappeared from the island. No one even remembered him strangely.

"Yeah! It doesn't matter I'm alive." She smiled coldly as she locked her gaze with his.

Her golden eyes gleamed, Beomgyu felt spark in his hand that made him lose his grip on her waist. She got up, her eyes analysing the tattooed pattern on his chest. Is that the clan mark? She thought for a moment in her head. But, didn't waste time sitting there and hurriedly tried to get away.

His hand wrapped around my waist yet again, pulling me into his lap. I felt his lips touch the mark from where he usually sucks blood. I closed my eyes waiting for him to sink his fangs in my skin, but to my surprise he simply leaned against my back.

"I'm sorry," He muttered.

Yeona's body flinched, her hand that was trying to break free from his grip stopped. Yeona recalled all the time she spent looking for him, people calling her delusional for looking for someone who never existed. People laughing at her calling her retarded. A loud sob escaped her lips.

"I don't need your apology!" She cried, her hands again moving weakly trying to break free.

"You never understand what I went through? You won't! People called me delusional, retarded, suggesting my parents to put me asylum, I was threw out of my school. No one would talk to me." I gasped as she hid her face, breathing heavily and crying.

"I'm sorry..."

"I'm sorry...."

"I'm sorry...."

Was all Beomgyu could say, hugging her tighter than ever. His entire heart ached and tightened as she told her about the time he wasn't their with her.

After sometime, when Yeona calmed down after telling her tales. Beomgyu turned her to face him. Her legs on either sides of him as he sat cross legged, with her on top of him.

"Do you feel okay?" He asked as stared at her.
Yeona nodded, "I look ugly don't look at me like that." She said covering her face.
Beomgyu smiled, removing her hands from her face, "Did you forget? I like to see you cry."
"Crying makes people look ugly? How can you like ugly things...there is something wrong with your head." She muttered, back to her original self, throwing snarky remarks at him yet again.
"People might look ugly, you look gorgeous even when you cry."
"Pervert." She pouted hiding her face in his chest because that small compliment made her cheeks pink.

Beomgyu couldn't held but chuckle, as he successfully made divert her mind.

"Wanna take bath together?" He asked gazing down her hidden face, which she raised when he questioned her. It was then when he noticed her glistening eyes, his eyes dropped to her rose red lips. His heart began pounding, her cheeks were pressed against his bare chest. She was closer than ever she was to him.

She nodded, all he could do was sigh and smile. He placed his hand under her hips lifting her up. She flinched wrapping her hand around him tightly, her chemise dress straightened, as he raised her higher. Her long black hair fluttered on his face, the way her face looked at him innocently from up. Her soft hand ran against his skin as she tried to find a place to hold him.

He began carrying her to the bathroom and sets her on the edge of the hot spring. Yeona's eyes widened when she saw vapours coming out from the pool, her eyes flickered between the pool at him.

"H-hot spring? Inside the house?" She stuttered out of excitement. Her lips curling up, Beomgyu could feel that smile throwing daggers at his heart. Because of how killer she looked at that point of time. Her legs exposed, satin shrug slipping down from her shoulders and messed up hair.

"Yeah. . . This is room of leader of camarilla consortium. Get changed." He said walking away from Yeona, in attempt to stop himself from ravishing her.

He entered the pool after changing into towel. He sat at the edge his eyes closed as he tried to divert his mind. Then, he heard sound of anklet the one she always wore. His eyes shot open burgundy colour gleaming.

When he opened his eyes, he saw Yeona sitting on the other end of the pool, the place she sat when they entered here. She was wrapped in a white towel, with water dripping down her body while her hair was tied in a messy bun.

She gazed at him and took a deep breath, because his long pushed back hair, sharp red eyes gleamed at sight of Yeona. How his toned, slicked drenched body looked.

She could feel his desires in her body in instant because of the mark, the burning sensation in her womanhood. The scent of essential oils  swarmed around us adding to her dizziness. Her cheeks flushed red. While Beomgyu inched closer to her, Yeona decided to jump into the hot spring to stop him from seeing her flushed expression, causing water to squirt and splash on his face making me close his eyes in process.

Yeona took the chance to move away from him, but forgot that the guy she was trying to get away was not a fool.

"No...Beomgyu--" She chuckled as Beomgyu grabbed her hand and twirled her closer to him by pulling her by her waist. Her hands handed on his bare chest, instantly a gasp fell out of her mouth.

"You little minx.... how dare you try to get away from me?"
"I wasn't!" She pouted, glaring at him while wrapping her hands around his neck.
"You weren't..." He grinned, as he began to cupped her face to make her look up before kissing her lips again.

"It better be that way, because if you do...." Just as he said those sentence and pressed his forehead against hers. Yeona's eyes turned golden, she froze. It was a vision she could tell. In that vision stood a man, his head pressed against Yeona's as he said.

".... why did uou run away from me? Didn't I tell you I'd everything you love."

Yeona flinched, being back in reality, as Beomgyu finished his sentence, "....I'd destroy you love."