34

"About that day?" I started as I made my way inside the house.

And made myself comfortable on the couch. I saw Beomgyu following me before sitting on the other end of the sofa.

"What about it?" Beomgyu asks calmly, his one eyebrow raised as he gazed at her side-eyed.

"How did I end up at your mansion?"
"You don't remember?"
I shook my head in denial. I hear Beomgyu sighing.

"After you pushed me away and ran outside, you started accumulating mana in your body and made a big explosion. It was a destructive spell as of what Ari told me. Anyone who came under the rays of the magic spell who turn into ashes." Beomgyu explains. My eyes widen, wondering how in the world did I perform that spell?

All of a sudden Beomgyu scoffs at me, "You make a face as if you don't know what you did?" He said it like that, it made my heart drop.

"What do you mean? I didn't... Didn't hurt someone right?" Yeona asked in a dreadful voice, and her body tensed up. And Eyes staring into Beomgyu's eyes looking for an answer.

Beomgyu smirked seeing Yeona's eyes were full of fear and anxiety. Her breathing began to quicken when Beomgyu began delaying. He tilted his head and watched Yeona her getting angst, with amusement.

Yeona loses her patients, it didn't take time for her to get up from her seat and grab his collar.

"Stop playing games! Why are you smiling suspiciously like that? I did not hurt anyone right?!" Yeona cries, jerking Beomgyu.

He simply raised one of his eyebrows still smirking before he grabs her waist pulls her on top of himself. Her legs were on his either side.

"Yeah. You didn't hurt anyone....." He replied.

A small smile of relief was making its way to Yeona's lips. Her body just began to relax when he snaked his hand that was resting on his waist went all the way up to her spine.

And, grabbing her head he pulls her face extremely closer to his before he whispered, "......You turned 40 men into ashes."

My heart dropped to my stomach, it felt like all the energy from my body was sucked away. Even breathing felt painful. What the hell is he saying? I thought. It wasn't a dream? People did turn into ashes? It was done by me.

By the time Yeona registered it in her brain. Her breathing became ragged, she started having difficulty in breathing, and there was no air going down her throat which made her cough. Beomgyu just pulled her closer to him patting her back gently.

"Why are you worrying Yeona? I made sure no one knows about this. Those bastards deserved it." Beomgyu said delightedly. I tried to push him away from me, but he held me so tightly I couldn't break through it. I could feel his breath on my nape, it felt like insects crawling.

By the time I had calmed down, half an hour passed. He still held me in the same position. And now, I was too scared to be apart from him. I had my arms wrapped around his neck as I buried my face in his chest.

"Did I kill them all?"
"Are you feeling sorry?" He asked in the coldest way possible.
"I killed people!"
"They killed so many girls and never even felt sorry for it. Why do you feel sorry?"
"You won't understand! For you, killing isn't a big thing for me...." A loud sob escaped my lips.

"Yeona, the world in which you have entered is very dangerous. It's either kill or get killed." He indifferently. "You have to do this a thousand times if you want to save your sister Yeona!"

"How..." I frowned and instantly looked up to catch a glimpse of him gazing into nothingness.

"....do you know that?" I managed to whisper. He dropped his gaze to me, his hand softly brushing my hair.

He sucked a deep breath in and smiled softly. Did he investigate me? With his wealth... It wouldn't be impossible. The way he was looking at me, I can't describe that look on his face. He looked like a crazy person and at the same time, his eyes were full of adoration.

I got off him and sat right in front.

"Can you save my sister?" I blurted out without thinking much, my lips were quivering and tears were flooding down my eyes.
"Why should I do that? What will I get in return." He asks with an unsympathetic smile on his lips. A scoff left my lips, and looking away I tried to control my tears. Before I gazed back into his eyes.

"What can I give you? You've everything?"
"Not really, there is something I don't have Yeona." He said his eyes never leaving mine. And, I gave him a questionable look. What do you don't have? I felt his hand brushing the strands of hair out of my face.

"I don't have you Yeona! Will you give yourself to me?"