information

This is not a chapter its the basic information related to things you've read till now. If you are confused, please refer to this.

My book is inspired by a manhua I read. It had thirteen vampire clans and I'm using the clan names in this. The clan names are not only for vampires but also for werewolves.

NOSFERATU and SKZ group are same people. When the people outside 'in human circle' refer nosferatu as SKZ Corp.

TOREADOR and TXT memebers are same people. The memebers of toreador is Choi line and Taehyun and kai are half siblings from their father. Who is a demon king.

Narae is a werewolf a ancient wolf spirit incarnation. She is Soobin's mate. Read  'Tainted' if you want to understand her side of story.

Ari is a witch 'High Priestess'. She is Yeonjun's wife. Her side of story is written in 'Entwined' read if you want to understand her and Yeonjun's role.

A lot of information about this book is given in them. This is a world where Witches and Monsters (Percisely Vampires, werewolf are enemies). Yeona is our protagonist, her suster was abducted by members of NOSFERATU or SKZ corp.

Sabbat and camarilla are alliances (constortium). Under these alliances (constortium) come several other Vampire and werewolf clans and packs. Nosferatu in head of Sabbat Consortium and Toreador is head of Camarilla Consortium. 

Here Beomgyu is head of Camarilla Consortium as well as Toreador cause he is a tribrid of vampire, werewolf and demon.