08

The smell of antiseptics filled my nose. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes. The sight of green curtains and a white ceiling fills my eyes. My head aching with pain.

"You're awake? Thank goodness," I heard Saori's voice. I look to my side to see her holding my hand in her warm ones. I pinch my nose bridge and pushed myself to get up. I hear the sound of curtains moving and it was Mr Kim.

"You're awake Yeona?"
"Ah! Yes, Mr Kim but why am I here?"

Saori interrupts by smacking Yeona hard on her back, "We found you passed out near a lake? How the world did you get there? WHY DID YOU LEAVE WITHOUT TELLING ME?"

"Lake? Wasn't I-" I stop as I replayed the memory in my head. My tongue-tied, I looked at Saori.

"I went there cause I found a cat but ended up passing out, but why did I pass out?"
"How are you feeling?" Mr. Kim asked, ignoring my question.
"Well....I guess, I feel okay!" Other than the skight burning feeling in my lower back. I wonder why I feel that?

But, I can't tell them what happened cause if I do they will think I'm crazy and all of it must be a dream. How is anything like that even possible? A dark space, a big red door and those flashing golden eyes piercing into mine. Heh-It has to be a dream!

"Then come down and have dinner!" He said and stepped out of the room. I glanced at Saori, she had the similar smile.

"I think he likes you!"
I squinted my eyes, glaring at her, "Are you crazy? He is like 8 years older than me? I'm 20!"
"What's wrong with that? Student-Teacher trope, Age-gap trope are all famous now!"
"Bro! Ew he is our professor?"
"Duh! He is handsome and rich!"
"No way!"
"I knkw, I'm just joking, if you were with him, I'm sure you'll manage to get on his every single nerves because of your obnoxious sleeping patterns!"
"Shut up!"

I get off the bed. My eyes focused on slipping on the shoes. Yeona busied herself and Namjoon stood there looking at the girl.

I breathe heavily as we stepped out of our room. Still feeling the burning pain in my back, the pain rose from my tailbone to the mid of my back. It only felt on my spinal cord. I softly massaged it all the time. My mind is hazy from the thoughts of a vivid dream.

~~~

After the class ended, I gather my material and make my way to the library. I had to complete my assignment today. I walk into one of the aisles looking for the book. My eyes narrowed as I scanned through the names. I stretch my hand to pull it out. It was at quite a height and I was about to reach it by tip-toeing.

When I sense someone right behind me and the person pulled out the book for me. The hair on my body stands up as the sense of dejá vù knocks on me. My back collided with them and our eyes met.

Beomgyu smiles, he glares at me. His breath fluttering on my face skin and I freeze for a moment. The blood rushed to my face because of our closeness.

"We meet again, Yeona," Beomgyu smirks. The dream replay's in my head. Where he screamed my name as I was pulled into the door. Why is it so fresh in my head? I gasp but jumped back but couldn't run away.

He was caging me in his arms. I jerk back my body bumping into the shelf which shook back and forth, knocking all the books down. Beomgyu's eyes widen and the book falls from his hand. She closes her eyes tightly waiting for the impact, reflexively and pulls me into a hug and another towering over my head.

She opens her eyes to Beomgyu holding the shelf with one hand. I could see his silver-framed glasses slipping on his nose bridge. His face crinkles in pain as he groans. The smell of his cologne lavender and smoke filled my lungs. She hears the cracking sound. I kept staring at his beautiful sculpted face in a daze.

Everything happened swiftly, I heard people rushing towards us. They push the shelf back and Beomgyu stares at his badly wounded hands. The panic struck me and I and others we rushed to the nurse's room, she cleaned his wounds but told us to gto o the hospital because his wrist seems to be dislocated.

"I've patched up the wound but you should go to the hospital to get it checked because your wrist is all swollen," She said.
"Okay,"
"Ms You should help him since he got injured helping you. Please make sure he doesn't move his wrist much."

I look away at his wrist as I gulped and I can feel his gaze burning holes in my head. Like I wasn't guilty now this stupid nurse is giving me a guilt trip. I sigh.

I mean, It would be weird if that didn't happen he grabbed such a heavy bookshelf with bare hands.