15

Behind me, Beomgyu pulls the cart and I walk in front putting the groceries in the cart. I hold my hands together behind my back as I walk down the aisle, "Why aren't you pushing this?"
"Can't you push it one hand? Tch, Tch. I didn't know you would be this weak. What's the use of those biceps?" I ask in mocking sympathy.

I can feel his gaze burning holes in my head. I smirk stopping by the cabbage stall as I look for a good cabbage in the crowd. I see his face from the corner of my eyes, the small smirk on his lips. Half-open eyes, looking at me. The way he looks at me makes me lose my ability to reason completely. Inside my chest fluttering. The way one would get reading a beautiful slice of life novel. It's hard to explain my emotions.

He has this ability, when I was 14 I met him for the first time in a street fighting ring. He beat me, no one did only he could beat me in a fight. His moves were awesome and on the Wayback home. I'd always stop at the convenience store after that and he'd be there eating ramen. He would always tend to my open wounds which I probably never cared to clean.

It was only three to four times, I met. I could feel he was a caring person, his eyes were always filled with warmth. Yes, they were. Now all I see is malice in those pretty eyes. The moment his red ruby eyes flashed in my head. My heart skips a beat. I close my eyes calming myself as I put the cabbage in the cart.

"Yeona, wanna have a drink?" Beomgyu asks, snapping me out of the trance. I look back to see him standing in the aisle of beer.

"I can't, I have to go back dorm. I came here riding my friend's motorcycle,"
"Stay at my apartment, I've many spare rooms," He replies. I narrow my eyes contemplating but ended up agreeing.

"Okay—" Why am I agreeing to this? I scream in my head. He flashes a smile, an extremely pretty smile enough to bewitch you. Now, here is the question. Ari unnie said, I'm a witch but the way this man is he looks more like one. Bewitching, mysterious and ethereal. Like, the villains in a fantasy novel. He looks innocent sometimes, sometimes he looks like the spawn of the devil.

After billing, We step out of the store. The cold air blowing against my cheeks sent a shiver down my spine. My hands were all cold, I bring my hand close to my mouth. Both of us were looking up at the clouded night sky. I, blew the warm air from my mouth to warm up my hand. Suddenly, Beomgyu grabs my free hand that I was warming up. I flinched. And, He put my hand in his overcoat pocket. His hands were warm and big. It engulfed my tiny fist. My heart raced, I gazed at his face then at our hands in his pocket and again at his face. He wasn't even looking at me.

His eyes squinting, lips exhaled the white vapours. He pulled me behind him. Yeona logged out of the world, her eyes on the man that held her hand tightly. The blood rushed through her cheeks and her gaze drops to the floor, while they quietly walked to the car.

• •

I breathe out loudly when I chugged down the soju and slammed the small cup on the floor, making sure not to break it. My lips curl up when I look at Beomgyu quietly drinking canned beer. His back leaned against the sofa, gazing out of the tall floor-to-ceiling window. I pour myself another glass, and a sigh escapes my lips.

"Never did I imagine, I'll drink with you," I giggled. 
His voice is getting deeper the hell? "Same goes with me. After that night. I didn't expect to meet you again."

I gazed at him. The outside light fell on his sharp features. His black eyes looked empty and cold. The glasses resting on his nose bridge. I chugged down the glass of soju and got up. Beomgyu gazes at Yeona in confusion, his eyes following her movement. Until she sits before him between his spread legs. He was sitting in a man-spread position, she was sitting between him folding her legs. The blood in his veins raced to his heart, and his body stiffened.

None of them spoke a word. The sound of their breathing intermingled, and Yeona extends her toward his face. I held the tip of his glasses and pulled them off.

"Wow!" Yeona exclaims.

Beomgyu hastily opened his eyes. He saw his glasses in her hands.  He looked up at her face, her cheeks flushed pink. She was smiling until her eyes were closed.

"You look pretty without them too,"

"You shouldn't say that to guy," Beomgyu said, drawing in air as he looked away. The demonic desire in his body running wild. 

"But you do look pretty, your eyes are so big." She said leaning her body towards him, she caresses his cheeks. If she was sober, she wouldn't have done anything like this. She was a slight weight and get drunk easily. Her intoxicating scent of cherries fills his nose.

Take her. Take her. Take her. The demon in Beomgyu's head convinced him, his eyes turned a dangerous shade of red. His eyes focused on her pale pink lips. The traces of lip tint still inact.

He grabbed her hand and kissed her on the lips. Yeona's body froze. WHAT IS HE DOING? She thought. He smelled like wine and berries.

He slowly pulled her with his arm towards himself, continuing to kiss her. Yeona frowned trying to push him away. He was too strong, he inserts his tongue deepening the kiss. Her eyes widen, panic visible in her eyes. She bites his lips.

"Ow!" Beomgyu winced, pulling away. Yeona glares at his swollen red lips from where the blood was rushing down.

Beomgyu wipes the blood that was dripping from his lips. Her face was red, full of anger and confusion.

"I warned you!"

"Shut up!" Yeona yells at him, she gets tossing his glasses god knows where amd gets up from the floor, finally sobering up.
"Shut up, You dumbass,"