13

The entire day episode exhausted me completely. When I returned to the dorm. I slept without having lunch. I didn't want to meet anyone. My phone begins to ring loudly, snapping me out of the trail of thoughts. I take it out of the charger without looking at the caller ID as I roll off my bed.

"Hello-"
"Yeona, Save me I'm dying!" Beomgyu's voice at the other end shook me down to my bones.
"Beomgyu? WHAT HAPPENED?-HELLO!"
Tutt Tutt Tutt. I stare at the hanged-up phone for a moment, blankly and my eyes widen. I quickly wear Binnie covering my long hair and quickly heaped into winter clothing and rushed out. In the hallway, I meet Yuna and stop.

"Yuna I've to be somewhere urgent can you please give me your motorcycle keys?" I ask hurriedly.
"Oh Sure!" She replies pulling out the key from her pocket. And I grabbed the keys from her hand and rushed past her. I quickly drove off the campus.

Arriving at Beomgyu's building. I quickly made my way to his condo. I punched the passcode on the device and pushed the door open, "What happened? Don't die on me!" The first thing flew out of my mouth. He turns around, blinking his eyes innocently.

"You're here?" He chimes and I give him a blank stare, walking closer to him.
"Did you get hurt again?" I ask, checking for any visible wounds around his arm.
"No!"
He suddenly raised his left hand, making me jerk back. His hands cupped my cheeks. My heart lodged in my mouth.

"You have drool on your face?" He chuckles, the blood rush made my cheeks flush as I felt the heat on my shoulder. I became conscious of what he was doing, I slap his hand away wiping my chin with the sleeve of my oversized hoodie.

I crane my head giving him a side glare to see a lopsided grin settling on his face.

"Then why did you say you're dying?"
He sighs and whines, "I'm dying because I haven't bathed properly for weeks! Help me," He makes pleading puppy eyes. I narrow my eyes giving him 'Are you a kid look?'. He shurgs his shoulder pouting innocently, and I sighed.

"So what should I do?" I mindlessly asked.
"Help me take off my clothes." He replies, touching the button of his plaid tee. I nodded with sigh and stepped closer to him. My hand reached the top and I began unbuttoning his shirt. It didn't strike me that what I was doing was inappropriate. Until, I saw his toned chest on full display and my breath hitched.

My eyes flickered from his face to his chest and back to his face. While, he pretended to innocently blink his eyes. 

"Are you fucking out of your fucking mind?" I yelled, jumping away from him. He pouts like a fucking baby, like a Maltese being abandoned in the rain.

"Won't you help me? You said you would," I roll my eyes, grasping my head. "Oh my fucking lord save me from this man,"
He continues to pout.
"Don't you have any brother, cousin or male friends who can help you?"
"My brothers are all busy, I would've asked my friend if I had one," He pretended to be a pitiful puppy. I can see myself falling for his idiotic acting. I turned around trying to refrain dirty thoughts from entering on my damn head. I slapped my cheeks to exorcise all the lustful thoughts out of my brain.

I braced myself as I look back unbuttoning his shirt. He is so evil, he is big bad wolf in sheep's clothing. I bit my lips suppressing unpleasantness.

As I undid the last button, my eyes went all the way up scanning his oh-so-toned chest, from the clothes. I gulped, giving him a look and asked coldly, "Done?"
"What take it off now?" His voice was so sweet and yet passively domineering.

I open my mouth to speak something against it. The look in his eyes, my tongue-tied. I didn't wish to speak as well and, biting my lips in anxiety. The chills made me shudder and I take off his shirt making sure not to hurt his plastered arm. In the end, he still grunted in process of taking the sleeve off.

"Stop staring liķe a creep!" I tore my eyes away from his body and looked at his cocky face.
"I'M NOT STARING AT YOUR BODY!" I said throwing his shirt at his face out of embarrassment.

I'M NOT STARING AT YOUR BODY!" I yell and he smirks, chuckling. He steps a bit closer.
"I never said you were staring at my body?" He was a deep breath. His voice sent shivers down my body. Well shit. He takes a step forward and I look everywhere but his eyes. My eyes drop to his body. And, my mind goes into pervert mode. My breathing quickens.

"That means you were staring huh? Are you a pervert?" He asks raising his eyebrows.
I gasp at the accusation, "No I'm not! I said I wasn't looking!"
He takes another step, "But you did like you're doing now,"
"No, I'm not!" He laughs and his eyes turn crescent.

I feel the blood rushing through my cheeks. He was just close to me. My ears heated up. I bite my lips and glare at him, causing him to chuckle. He is having so much fun. I narrow my eyes staring, a smile making its way to my lips. A fantastic idea to make him fluster came to my mind.

I grabbed his nape and pulled him closer to me. His glasses slightly slip on his nose bridge as his eyes widen. A centimetre gap between me and his lips, I'm being way too bold. I could feel the heat crawling from my tummy to up my face.

"It's not my mistake, you're so hot. My eyes keep going down," I whisper against his lips. He keeps staring at me while his shirt slips off his broad shoulder, stuck on his biceps.

He covers his mouth and pushes himself backwards. I could see his ear turning red. He turns around without saying anything, he ruffles his hair as he walks to the bathroom. He is so innocent. I feel bad. No! he is messing with my head.

AUTHOR'S NOTE-

Tysm for reading. And loving my book.