40

Soobin enters inside the room filled with thick smoke. His face scrunched up in a instant, he waved his hand to disperse the smoke and made his way inside the room. When all of a sudden, his feet got caught up in something he stumbled forward.

I closed my eyes ready to fall, extend my hand to prevent falling on face. Another pair of hand interwined their hands with mine, supporting my entire weight.

When I opens my eyes, puff of smoke was blow right on my face. I knew who it was.

I want to punch him, "WHAT THE FUCK BEOMGYU? DO YOU WANT TO DIE?"

Beomgyu giggles, letting go off my hand. He takes a drag from his cigarette.

"What the hell are you doing here? Wolf boy?" Beomgyu asked, leaning his head on the back of sofa and closing his eyes. Soobin rolls his eyes sat next to him on the couch.

It was as I had thought, He went through it tonight.

The curse rampage.

Beomgyu cut himself off from the world because he went through curse side effects. During that the heir of camarilla and Sabbat go through immense amount of pain it happens on fixated day every month.

It serves as the reminder to the male descendants of our Progenitor. This was the amount of pain he had put on the ancient Queen of witches. Our coming generations will go through this over andbover again until and unless she herself forgives us. This is just of the side effects of the curse along with it, the entire bloodlines power weakens and our healing abilities detoriate and we suffer from deadly insomania. It was one of the reasons, why wanted Narae.

To ease the pain smoke high amount of drugs to lessen the pain. It doesn't effect the health being high makes the user let go of the alertness which results in death by assassination most of the times. This is also a reason why Beomgyu never tells anyone when he goes through this.

"Why are you here wolf boy?" Beomgyu asked in groggy voice. It was annoying enough to piss me off, but I clenched my molars. Reminding myself, again and again that he is already suffering.

"Do you have any idea where Yeona can go?" I asked him cautiously.

The small smile he had on his face because of the drugs disappeared completely. I bit my inner cheek when he opened his dark hued eyes, turning to gaze at me.

"What does that mean?" He asks curtly.
"You see, she disappeared again. This time from the apartment where she was living with that professor."

Beomgyu stared at me blankly for a moment. I can see the black mist appearing slowly engulfing us, I quickly got up from my seat next to him.

"Listen, girls told me that professor is aparently the son of heckate. So she wasn't living with a total stranger but her father. Her foster dad also came yesterday. When they went to sleep she disappeared. The men we stationed near her house didn't notice her leaving the apartment at all." I blurted everything in one breath out of fear.

Beomgyu was still staring at me with an expressionless face. I was anxious while standing next to him. Even though he was my brother, when he is in pain he becomes sensetive enough to attack us. There were times we barely managed to come out alive all thanks to our youngest Huening Kai.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes and taking one last drag. He got up ruffling his hair. He pulled out his phone dialing someone's phone number.

He began grumbling, "Let me find her first. I'll kill all those motherfukers. They had one job...."
"Who are you-"
"Shut the fuck up! If you were not my brother I would've killed you for sure for bringing me such an irritating news."

Like you've never tried killing me before. The scar from last time you went rampant are still on my body. I didn't even realize that I had subconsciously touched my scar.

~~~

Yeona had smile on her face each time she slayed one of them. Her entire body was drenched in blood, and her eyes glimmered with satisfaction. She walked through the pile of dead bodies, spinning the knife in her hand. She enters the elevator, a shimmering red light appeared from her hand the camera inside elevator was destroyed.

The doors of the elevator closed, she pressed the button of top floor. While the elevator slowly went up, Yeona leans on the glass wall, lazily staring at the city.

My body was tired, even though this body was accustomed to fighting. Killing requires another level of stamina. What am I even doing? Yeah, just need to reach the top. I'll meet her. There is human's to reach her I'll have to kill them too. It will be easier though little painful. Its far more better than watching people I love die.

When Yeonhee was kidnapped by those SKZ people. I was severly injured when they found me, They called me a miracle because I managed to live.

The managed to survive but, I returned to past for 5th time after watching destruction of Camarilla, death of the people I love, Yeonhee dying while trying to protect me from those goddamn nosferatus. The trauma inflicted on me was so severe for a 13 year old. I was born out of that trauma.

My personality split into two, the innocent girl who had no idea whatsoever what she did in future and how many people sacrficed their life for her. Another is me who is obsessed with dying rather than living.

Why do I keep going back in time? I'm fucking tired. I just want to die. Let me die. I can't dave anyone.

Ting.

I was falling deep into the thoughts. When the sound of door opening snapped me out of them. The door slowly slides open, before me was standing army of people, there weapons pointing at me.

I stand straight, sighing. And was about to stand in fighting stance when all of a sudden. The glass wall behind me breaks. I thought of stepping away from it, but before I could. I felt someone wrapping their arm around my waist tightly.

I gasped but before I could even struggle to get out of their grasp. I was floating in the air. Those people inside were staring at me with their eyes wide open.

"Kids should be sleeping at this hour." I heard the silky deep voice of a man.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw a pair of greyish wings flapping in the air.